adopted (xxx)

i don't know why but i'm suddenly really enjoying one-shots where mitch is little and i think the only reason why is because he's so tiny and adorable and he fits perfectly in scotty's arms and i dunno i know you guys like it when scott is little so i hope this little phase is okay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch sighed shakily and fixed his hair, offering his boyfriend a shaky smile. "How do I look?" he asked, but Scott just rolled his eyes and pecked his lips. "Beautiful as always. Why do you even ask?" Mitch blushed and nervously pulled his shirt down, biting his lip subconsciously. "Scotty," he whined softly, "this is serious. I'm about to meet my biological parents for the first time in twenty-two years. I have to look nice so they don't get the wrong impression." Scott smiled fondly and wrapped his boy in his arms, hugging him gently. "Baby, they're gonna love you. Why do you even wonder these things? It's going to turn out just fine."

"But what if they don't like me?" Mitch whispered, looking up at him with fear deep in his eyes. Scott sighed and cupped his cheek, brushing his thumb over his skin. "They're going to love you. I promise." He leaned down to kiss him softly, and Mitch kissed back instantly, setting his hands on Scott's chest. Scott set his other hand on the small of Mitch's back, pulling him close. "I love you," he murmured against his lips, and Mitch smiled and broke the kiss. "I love you too, Scotty. I'll... I'll see you in a few hours, okay?"

"Okay, princess. Have fun," Scott murmured, offering him a smile. Mitch smiled nervously back and pecked his lips again, then turned and left without another word.

+++

Scott was sitting on the couch a few hours later, scrolling through his phone. He was bored, and he missed Mitch, but he didn't dare bother him while he was with his biological parents. He knew how much this meant to him.

As though on cue, Mitch walked through the door, brushing his hair out of his eyes. Scott perked up and set his phone down, smiling at his boyfriend. "Hey, princess. How did it go?" he asked, but when Mitch looked up, he had tears in his eyes. Scott's smile instantly fell and he quickly got up, rushing over to his boy and bringing him into his arms. "Baby, what's wrong?" he murmured worriedly, and Mitch collapsed against his chest, sobbing quietly. "I... I had built up this- this fantasy in my head where... where my actual parents were sweet and ap-apologetic for having to g-give me up, but-... S-Scott, th-they're not like that. They just d-didn't want me."

"Oh, baby... I'm so sorry..." Scott murmured, frowning deeply. Mitch sniffled and led Scott over to the couch, pushing him down so he could crawl into his lap. "They asked me if I was dating anyone," he whispered, burying his face in Scott's neck. "S-So I told them about you, and... they said that h-homosexuality is wrong and that they knew they... g-gave me up for a reason..." Scott frowned even more and massaged the back of Mitch's neck, kissing his hair. "Don't worry about them, my love. They don't deserve you."

Mitch whimpered and pressed himself closer. "Th-They said the only reason they agreed to meet me was that they knew I was in P-Pentatonix and- and they thought they could try to get some of my money b-but now that they knew I was a f-faggot they didn't want it anymore," he whispered shakily, holding onto Scott's shirt to keep himself grounded. Scott felt his heart crack in his chest and he brushed away Mitch's tears, kissing his nose. "They don't deserve you, my love. Mike and Nel may not be your biological parents, but they love you for who you are and accept you without question. If your biological parents only want you for your money, then you don't need them."

A shaky sigh left Mitch's lips, and he managed a nod. "Y-You're right. It- It just h-hurts..."

"I know, baby. And that's understandable. But just know that the only people who matter are the ones who love you for who you are and give you endless cuddles."

Mitch giggled weakly and closed his eyes, pressing an absentminded kiss to his neck. "I love you." Scott smiled and tilted his head up to peck his lips. "I love you too, princess," he murmured, and Mitch wrapped his arms around his neck to kiss him for longer.

It ended up getting heated, with Scott on top of Mitch and his hands roaming his boyfriend's body. Mitch moaned breathlessly and tugged on Scott's shirt, wanting it off. Scott groaned softly and pulled away just so he could remove his shirt, impatiently reattaching his lips to his neck. Mitch whimpered and leaned his head back against the pillows, his hands eagerly running along Scott's chest. "S-Scott..."

"Hm?"

"L-Let's take this to the b-bedroom."

*short, sweet, and to the point*

Immediately, Scott picked his boy up and rushed to their bedroom, pressing him back down on the bed. Mitch mewled and impatiently undressed himself. "I n-need you ins-side me, Scot-ty..." Scott groaned and tore off the rest of his clothes, spreading Mitch's legs and pushing into him. Mitch moaned and wrapped his legs around Scott's waist, pulling him closer. "Y-You feel so good," he whimpered, but Scott could only moan in response, bringing Mitch's wrists over his head for leverage as he began pounding into him.

Mitch was a moaning mess underneath him, tugging uselessly on his wrists. He wanted desperately to touch his boyfriend, to feel his skin underneath his fingertips, but Scott didn't allow it, roughly slamming into him. Mitch practically screamed Scott's name when he hit that special spot inside of him, holding onto Scott's wrists. Scott groaned and picked up his pace, pounding into him even harder. "S-Scotty, I'm c-close," Mitch moaned, and Scott moved even faster at his words.

*el fin del smut*

Mitch released with a long moan, and Scott followed soon after, groaning at the way Mitch tightened around him. Slowly, Scott pulled out of him and flopped down beside him after he'd cleaned them off, and Mitch instantly cuddled up to his side. "There's nothing like a rough fucking to make you feel better about your asshole parents," he mumbled, resting his head on Scott's shoulder. Scott laughed and wrapped his arms around him, kissing his hair. "I'm glad I could help, darling."

Mitch sighed and crawled on top of him, burying his face in his neck. "You know," he started softly, "even if homosexuality is wrong, you make me feel so much better than any girl could." Scott smiled and gently held his head there, bringing the covers over their naked bodies. "You do too, my love." Mitch smiled slightly and allowed his eyes to slip closed, pressing an absentminded kiss to his neck. "I love you, Scotty."

"I love you too, princess."