9

"We can make pancakes, now c'mon they aren't going to make themselves!" I laugh as I get up and head over to the kitchen. "So" I say while turning around to face them "what kind of pancakes do you want?"

"Chocolates!!" Cal yells as he jumps up and down.

"Chocolate?! This early! Are you crazy!!" Chris yells while picking him up and spinning him around making Cal giggle.

"Never to early for chocolates!" He shouts as Chris puts him back on the ground.

"Who on earth told you that?" Chris asks him while looking at me, causing me to smile.

"Mama!" Cal shouts as he points to me.

"Hey no I didn't!" I laugh "well okay maybe I did but that's beside the point, is there anything else you want with your chocolate pancakes?" I ask as I begin to get the ingredients out.

"Hmmmm cream!" He giggles.

"Chocolates annd cream?" Chris laughs, causing Cal to also laugh.

I can't help but smile at the fact that Cal absolutely adores Chris and vice versa.

"So are you boys going to help me?" I ask with a smile.

"No, that what he's for!" Cal giggles while pointing to Chris "I wanna play superheroes!" He finishes.

"Okay baby, you can play superheroes until breakfast is ready" I say as I lean down to kiss his forehead.
I watch him run off to his room then continue mixing the pancake batter.

"So, last night?" Chris turns to face me.

"Yeah.." I reply slowly, I was secretly hoping he forgot what happened.

"What are you going to do?" He asks.

"I don't know, I really don't, I need proof that he will want to have a relationship with Cal and that he has gotten help because I will not put my baby boy in that situation." I say with tears starting to fill my eyes.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay" He says while pulling me into a hug and stroking the back of my head "we will make sure everything this okay and that he has gotten the help he needs because I will not let you do this alone" there was something so soothing and so genuine about the way he said it helped me calm down.

"You're right, you're right. But can we look more into this tomorrow?" I ask pulling out of the hug and going back to the now mixed pancake batter.

"Yeah, absolutely I can come by tomorrow and we can talk about what you want to do" He says smiling as he turns on the stove getting ready to cook the pancakes.

"No" I reply, not thinking about what I'm going to ask.

"No?" He questions

"Stay. Don't leave. Please?" I say softly.

"Yeah, yeah I can stay if you want me to" he smiles

"Thank you" I reply.

"Now!" He says, clapping his hands together, making me jump. "Pancake duty!"

"Yes, pancake duty." I laugh.

{I apologise for this kind o boring chapter but hopefully in a few hours I will have another chapter it's Friday for me so I have some free time so I can hopefully get a few more chapters done. Thanks}
Insta:
@/arrowversetrash