Jennie spotted Jisoo standing a few tables away from her, across from her was an unfamiliar guy that she had never met. But her parents were nowhere in sight.

She watched as he pulled Jisoo into his arms and held her. Jennie waited for Jisoo to pull away, to yell at him, to slap him, to do something! But instead the older girl slowly raised her arms and returned the hug.

Jennie slowly made her way over. She saw the guy whisper something to Jisoo before kissing the top of her head.

Suddenly Jennie forgot how to breathe, it was like air was trapped inside her lungs and she couldn't get it out. She tightly clenched her fists together and clung onto the single strand of hope that she had left. She took a deep breath before inching closer to the couple.

'Maybe it's just someone who looks like Jisoo.'

'Maybe I'm mistaken, it's been a tiring day.'

'Jisoo is supposed to be with her parents. She wouldn't lie to me.'

Jennie looked at the couple before confirming her suspicions.

Jennie: Jisoo?

The couple broke apart and Jennie eyes followed the guy, fearing that her suspicions would be correct if she allowed herself to turn to the person standing beside him.

Ignoring the constant nagging in her mind and the pounding of her heart against her chest, she slowly turned away and her eyes were met with Jisoo's brown orbs. Right then and there, she felt the string snap in half, and felt her heart crumble to pieces.

Her world was falling apart, piece by piece and she didn't know what to do but stare at the bewildered and broken face of her girlfriend.

Jisoo: Jennie-ah.

Jisoo tried to approach her, but the younger pulled back.

Jennie gazed into Jisoo's eyes one more time before averting her eyes back to the guy. She was suddenly engulfed with a flame of anger and hatred, and all she wanted to do was get out of the shop as soon as possible before she did something that she'd regret.

Jennie glared at Jisoo before slapping her straight across the face.

Jennie: Go to hell.

And with that she stormed outside the coffee shop, her drink forgotten. Jennie could feel the hot tears streaming uncontrollably down her face as she made her way through the crowded street.

She just wanted to go home and take a nap, to wake up and find out that this was all a nightmare, a fragment of her frazzled mind and delirious state. That none of this had happened, that she didn't just see Jisoo cheat on her. Suddenly she felt an all too familiar hand pull her back.

Jisoo: Jennie listen to me, I can explain!

Jennie twisted around and broke her hand away from Jisoo's grasp.

Jennie: Explain what?! That you're with your parents?! That he's just a friend?! What Kim Jisoo, there's nothing to explain! I saw it with my own goddamn eyes!

Jisoo's eyes brimmed with tears.

Jisoo: I swear Jennie, It's not what it looks like.

Jennie: Of course it's not. Are you fucking kidding me right now?! I saw you, I saw him hug you! I saw you hug him back! I saw him fucking kiss you Jisoo!

Jisoo: Jennie-ah...

Jennie shook her head, rivers of tears continued to flow down her face.