50

THE WEDDING DAY JAN 15

So many days have passed and the girls were right when they said once we planned our bachelorette trip, time did get really fast and boom today was the day I would stop being an O'Brien and become a Styles as I will marry the one, the love of my life Harry Styles. To sum it up for you guys, we girls went to Seychelles enjoying the islands and beaches to the core while the boys went to...how predictable...Las Vegas, Nevada. Yeah but we had to worry if it was some other boys but...helloooo these were Our men, we had nothing to worry about being cheated on or whatever, they had the craziest of fun, a purely no ladies bachelor party. Just enjoying the Vegas life women free. Can imagine that? It was like kids who hated any...adult releated stuffs.

It all passed really fast and we were all set for the big day. Today. Eeeeee. Finally. But I d be lying if I said I wasnt nervous, every bride went through this. Normal. Gemma had called Lou Teasdale to do my hair and help me with the dress, oh makeup as well. She was amazing. The theme of the wedding was pink and it was exactly how I wanted, just like the unfortunately tragically ended wedding but yet very beautiful wedding of Alaric and Jo in The Vampire Diaries season 6. Its gonna be perfect.

"Makeup ready. Time for the dress"Lou said after she was done with my eyes. I clapped my hands in excitment as I also never seen the dress, Sasha and Gemma this time designed it. Queens.

T

T

he girls Emily, Sasha, Monica and Valerie were my bridemaids for the day so they wore a very pretty long pink dress. Kayla and Lisa would be with the other guests, I know they d be gorgeous.

"Put it on babe"Emily said to me and I opened the bag the dress was inside and I gasped seeing how beautiful it was.

"Aaahhhh help me put it on"I cooed just before we could even move. My phone rang, it was a Facetime...from...huh? Harry? I answered curiously. Good thing I was in a white bathrobe so he wouldnt see the dress. My hair was still loose so I decided to add filters for fun haha.