Prologue

7 YEARS LATER

LONDON

Chloe's Pov

Dear Diary,

Like I do everyday, I thank Emily and Sasha to advice to pour my feelings out in a diary, the good and the bad they said it will feel better or it was better than crying my heart out. They were right, I did feel a little better all these 7 years, so much had happen just like that and I couldnt be crying the whole time and why over a guy?
My life in Rosewood had downs but let me tell you the good that happened after Harry was gone, yeah after he left to Cheshire if I remember well, everything turned back to normal except the first days I was crying everyday like a crazy girl. If it wasnt for my girls and my lads, I'd be dead by now, yes I did try to end my life and Monica and Niall stopped me.
Speaking of Niall, he finally found his girl, a really cute one names Keira. She was adorable, I miss them, all of them. First let me tell you about Rosewood past before updating about the present.

After Harry left, it felt like the biggest whole in my heart, I felt like I lost everything, every reason to live. For like minimum a month I havent spoke to anyone, I just went to school not talking to  anyone and went back straight home. Just attended school with a thought of finishing school safe and alive to graduate. The girls decided it had to stop so they sent me to rehab during the summer. Yes how dreadful, going to rehad during SUMMER VACAYYYY! But that was how bad I was. I was somehow healed you could say when senior year reopened, our group emcouraged me to open up and be myself again. It was back to normal like Harry never existed.

But there was always a part of me that thought of him. Just in a not troubling way.

Kayla, like she promised never bugged me again about me being a virgin and she didnt stick to the silly bet she set me about keeping my virginity till the ball. Noone treated badly or forced me or teased me or whatever because of who I was and that was such a relief.  I had no idea where she was now as she was everywhere like literally everywhere, you know why? She became a topmodel. Not surprised! But she hasnt dated anyone including other celebrities, she learnt her lesson from her breakup with Zayn long back, remember right?

Senior Prom was a blast, yes as every year I had no dates but I had the time of my life with Emily, Sasha, Monica, Louis, Liam, Niall and even Zayn. Yes, Zayn and I were just good friends , I could say as close as Louis and I yeah. He didnt mix with the others but I enjoyed his compagny. He hasnt dated anyone in school, he was just chilling life the way it was.  Like me, he was actually my drive to move on, I wanted to think like him, live every moment like its the last, never look back, past is past. That was how I moved on. I think I did .

Officer Tanner was saying the other day there was a weird thing she found out about Harry that he came to prom but the thing was...noone I mean noone seen him and I never got any text from him. Good.

Speaking of text, after Harry left, I never got any more weird messages from the blocked user that warned me about Harry. I was happy and I didnt care because whatever message I put to him or her, wont tell the name. So I left it and moved on. All forgotten.

Now after graduating high school, my friends and I got lucky enough that we got  in Hollis College, we were in different courses but at least in the same place in Rosewood so we were always together like nothing changed. Our college life was a blast. But because I was still in Rosewood, there would still be small bits and bits here and there that will remind me of Harry. Do you blame me? He was my first love! I thought we were the ones for each other. I never expected whatever happened. Dont tell me not to dream, dreams were always a better place of the mind.

After college, that was when we got separated, not our friendship please no, just we had different futures and at the end of the day, our future was what matter, we have our lives to live but it didnt mean we will never see each other again, I strongly believe my girls and my lads will be there for me no matter what for anything when I call them urgently, they ll be there for my wedding whenever that happens if I ever find someone. So to tell you properly,

After finishing her masters in I dont know, something with management, Emily and Liam together started their own big compagny here in London, it's going really, they were already millionnaires in no time. Especially even more couple goals af. Yeah they were the only ones I actually see as I was also in London. Before telling about me, Louis became CEO of his Dad compagny and other estates as he inherited so he travels a lot everywhere, he took Sasha with him all the time, by the way she was his vice president. They were in New York, they didnt live the US unlike the rest of us.  Monica and Jason became professors in a university somewhere in Miami I think. I was really happy Jason didnt try to cheat on her again. Niall and his girlfriend were in Ireland being really really cute, I didnt know about her, but Niall was an engineer, I didnt know the exact designation name for him but he was an engineer in a high level, his position was high and he was making banks as much as Liam and Emily, like Louis and Sasha.

And me? Well I was the bright one of the group, of the school in Rosewood and look at where my fate lead me to? I was now the only who didnt find a job yet, even if I had an MBA Executive honors. Why why? Well actually I didnt take much initiative as my friends took, I was too preoccupied enjoying my life as if I will die tomorrow so I barely thought of working. But now high time to get a job.

So this was my life now, even in the world of adults, I was still the same girl with the same image and that was what I felt disgusted about, everyone was so shocked that a 23 year old woman was still a virgin. Why did they even have to ask and know that? What will they get from the answer?

This is me Chloe O'Brien. I was The Virgin of Rosewood, of Browns, and probably of London if that was even possible. Maybe of my generation. Argh.

My story continues

(A/N:Here it is, a simple prologue for the Book 2, I decided to write like Chloe summing up what happened after Harry left as a diary to not drag too much and then we ll get on with the story. I got something to go on with the story all in all the plan, about Harry and his brother...thats for me to know and for you to dot dot dot haha. New readers, read the first book The Virgin before this book or you will feel lost because so much has happened and will happen that s linked with the past so yeah. Enjoy.

One question: Do you want smut scenes or briefly?)