46

LONDON EVENING

Harry's Pov

Life couldn't get any better. I had my girl all for me and there was no more trouble on the way, she will soon my wife, we were gonna start our forever. I thought that taking her virginity would change her, change our relationship but well it did change to become more passionate and stronger, we did become a little morr physical but that was depending it on it. I d proudly say we werent the most sexually active people. People who didnt know us would say we were an old married couple in disguise.

I wanted to spend every single day and night, every single moment with her like everyday was the last but she surprised again and said we both needed some family time, she was family too but I knew she meant we both individually needed our respective families moment. We ve both have gone through so much over the years, we havent seen our families for a long and it was amazing that Mom and Gemma moved in with us while her parents already bought a house opposite of ours. She respected my need to be with my family as much as hers.

Thats what made me love her even more  Thats my Chloe O'Brien soon to be Styles.

Tonight I was having a Styles dinner and Chloe an O'Brien dinner. I reserved quickly in Yo Shi Sushi restaurent as I know Gemma loooved it. Chloe said she was going to a nice italian restaurent. Cool. Diversity I like it.

"Mom , Gem ,are you ready?"I called out my sister climbing down the stairs after wearing a grey shirt n some jeans with brown boots, I also put on my beanie like the old times.

"So you're Christian Grey and mom and I are Black Swan"Gemma showed up from behind me and soon after followed by mom, I was confused at her statement. Me? Christian Grey? Whyy? I wasnt wearing formals look or something? Not even Gucci or Alexander McQueen or YSL...Tonight was a casual night for us.

"What? Gemma Im wearing a grey shirt and a beanie how am I connected to a guy obcessed with bdsm that I dont even know what that means and short form? You know me Gem. That is so not me"I said and she laughed hitting me playfully.

"Harryyy you idiot I said that just because you wore Greyyy and mom and I wore black. The names are random just for fun. Oh brother. I know you are so much better than that"Gemma said and mom laughed her head off hugging the both of us.

"My babies...shall we before they cancel the reservation? And Im starving"Mom said and we hurried out of the house to get in my car as I started to drive. Chloe and her family already left. They were more dressed up, more classy, it was Mrs O'Brien's idea.

I drove fast but not too fast to be safe on the road for us and the others too. We all lived in a community right? In one planet, lets treat people with kindness no causing shits to worry. Gemma connected her phone to the car with the AUX wire to play some cool songs and we started singing along, mom as well.

"Harry, have you and Chloe thought what song would you like to dance at the wedding reception? You know, your first dance?"Mom asked casually and just hearing the W word or anything related to that was enough to make me smile and/or blush like an idiot and dont say I sounded like a girl, we all have feelings alright. But First dance, as much as I couldnt wait, I havent thought of it. That is something to discuss with Chloe.

"I...I dont know...I have lots of songs in mind but I really wanna dance on one of Chloe's favorites. I know these little things mean a lot more to a girl than a guy. I want her to feel happy and that makes me happy."I said and now my mother and sister looked at me letting out cute awws at me. Woman...women yeah.