08

Chloe's Pov

The rest of the night went smooth and all were very happy, ok saying very happy was an understatement especially for Liam and Emily the engaged couple. I was waiting for this day to come from the time Emily told me he asked her out to be his girlfriend back in school years ago. Soon it will be Harry's and I's someday. But whether he asked me or not, I was happy the way we were now, I was a very girly girl who dreamed and loved the idea of love and all that but marriage, it was just a piece of paper that confirmed the unconditional bond between the people towards one another.

But yeah I did have wedding dreams and fantasies. As long as I had Harry in my life, my life was perfect.

Liam dropped us back home before he left with Emily so we said bye bye to everyone. I told Valerie to get in our appartment first because I wanted to spend some more time with Harry as we just walked in the street holding hands talking and talking.

"Did you see Emily's face when Liam was on one knee? OMG I still have chills"I cooed as we held hands walking really slowly the streets looking at the shops windows, the starry night of Cheshire. Harry smiled as he looked down at our hands and looked up at me with love.

"Yeah I know. One day, its gonna be us. I promise"Harry told me with a cheeky smile making me smile even more. He wanted this, as much as I wanted it. I love this man so much.

"We can get married with them on the same day! Right?"I jumped like a crazy girl and he laughed and carried me spinning me around, I giggled.

"Believe I want to. I wouldnt mind asking you right now, I m ready to start our family together, I want us to be perfect but I want to be sure that nothing, absolutely nothing will be trouble to us. I shouldnt have a single doubt that nothing will come between You and I. "He said and I understood his point, who he was referring to, Edward. He was too worried that his brother would come in between our relationship, he was scared for my, our safety. He had a point but it wasnt his brother that will tear us apart

"Edward is not a threat but you're right, we never know what he s upto. Just you dont have to worry about my feelings for you, I love you and only you, nothing Edward will try to do will change that"I promised him and he smiled at him wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and suddently he speed up walking so I did the same. He took me near some jewellery shop. Huh? Are you kidding me?

"Baby please wait here"He said and I looked at him raising an eyebrow as he got inside. From the glass window, I watched him talking to the jeweller, his back facing me, I could only see the jeweller nodding his head and showing shiny stuffs, couldnt see from here what. And another voice interrupted me so I turned and gasped seeing who it was.

"Chloe?"I turned to see who called me and gasped as in a happy shock to see him. That man in a leather jacket, black torn jeans and some boots, those jet black hair in a quiff, never went out of Hotness this one. Zayn. So happy to see him.

"Oh my god Zayn! So good to see you"I exclaimed and he chuckled looking at me with a wide smile.

"I dont get a hug? I havent seen you for...a year I think, after I finished masters"Zayn said and I laughed and hugged him friendly. God I missed him, if there was one male friend other than Liam who was there for me in my worst condition right from rehab, it was Zayn. Actually more than Liam, Zayn was more available and felt so good with him. As a friend. Best friend.

"So what are you doing now?"I asked him for a conversation as he looked at me with a happy smile and I could tell by his face he was in thought as well but what I didnt know.