21

Chloe's Pov

"Harry where are you taking me for lunch? we ve been driving and driving..."I asked Harry who was still driving for a long time, I was hungry. Actually more than Harry driving, there was a lot if traffic today, vehicles moving inch by inch, but not too too slow. Good for our stomachs. Man I feel like Nialler now.

"You'll see love, actually we are almost there!"Harry said nicely and I giggled for no reason or maybe because he was adorable. Why was he more smiley than ever even if I loved him even more like that? Aww Harryyy. I looked through the window and noticed we were getting kind of a little outside London but not too luch away maybe just the border and it was green everywhere. He took me to the countryside.

"Is it part of your plan that we are outside London city?"I asked him in doubt and he nodded eyes on the road.

"First lunch, here we made it, lowkey date for a change because nothing else matters than you and I."Harry said as he pulled over to park on the car near a very down to earth, countryside restaurant, like it look like those middle age or renaissance times places. The place was amazing with the greenery surrounding and the fresh air. Perfect like Harry. So we got in the restaurant and a waiter made us sit in the corner at a table for 2.

"Choose anything you want Chloe baby?"Harry asked me as we were choosing meals in the menu card. Since Harry decided to go low key on lunch date, let us choose junk food okie?

"Beaf steak and french fries please"I said and the waiter noted down on his notepad.

"I will have a cheeseburger with salad on the side please"Harry ordered.

"Ok so beaf steak and french fries and cheeseburger with salad on the side. All right, any drinks?"The waiter asked us and now Harry and I looked at each other for our opinions which made us laugh.

"Just water will do."I said and Harry nodded.

"Especially after last night"Harry said and I nodded laughing. He was right, we drank enough last night. Lets be good boy and girl today and enjoy our date.

"Ok right away sir, mam"The waiter said and left to the kitchen.

"Of all the restaurants in London, why here Harry? But I love it, just curious"I asked nicely and he giggled so cutely.

"Oh because your surprise is close by. And I used to go with mom, dad and Gemma before he left us, I remembered it was a nice place."He said and I nodded.

"And you make it more perfect with you here"I said and he laughed again taking my hand in his that was on the table.

"I should tell you that Chloe. So...Edward didnt bug you at home?"Harry asked me and I shook my head for no happily.

"Not at all. He was really nice. Seriously I think we dont have to worry about him anymore"I said and the waiter came with a jar of war to pour some in our glasses and left again as we thanked him.

"Good. Then my surprise timing in on point."Harry said and I raised an eyebrow so he could explain. Say surprise one more time and I will beg you to ruin it coz I cant wait the more you say it Harry!

"What surprise did you do?"I asked him.

"Its a surprise baby!"He said in a obvious tone cheekily and I rolled my eyes playfully.