29

Previously on The Virgin...

From:Harry❤
Yayyyy come fast and I have a surprise for you. You will be very happy. Trust me.

Surprise? Like what? Woah. A good one right?

From: Me
You and surprises🙈 Any spoilers? pretty pretty please?❤

From: Harry❤
Be as cute as you already are but no spoilers. I know you are going to be very happy when you come home. COME HOME NOW LOVE. ❤

I giggled a little too loud the girls looked at me controlling themselves from laughing and/or teasing me.

"Watching Chloe texting Harry is the cutest thing and good time pass. Look how she s blushing and giggling. Looove loooove"Emily said with her phone towards me. OMG she took a video the whole time of my reactions to Harry s text and when I text.

"And its on Insta now. Haha. Awww"Monica said as her phone beeped like coz of her notifications, I gasped and opened insta, she tagged Harry and I in a that video she took of me texting Harry, I laughed at myself giving silly reactions such as blushing, giggling, rolling my eyes, controlling from laughing.

From: Me
Aww we re leaving. Im coming home. I love you Harryy sooo much. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Oh btw we re now insta officials, thanks to Em🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

From:Harry❤
Yes I saw and I loooove it so more people know you re mine and you looked adorable in it. As always. I looooooove my Chloe babyyy❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I blushed putting my phone back in my purse as we paid for the order and stitching charges of our bridemaid dresses so they ll make it for our sizes. Monica dropped us at our respective homes and when I opened the door of my housw it was an utter silence like a ghost town or a Blank Space mansion empty.

"Harryyyy Im home"I yelled and then just before I climbed the stairs to go up I felt like being dragged into very strong arms and arms I havent seen in years. But I was so happy about it.

"Chloeeee!"He shouted in my ears as I was in his arms and I froze in my arms with that one thought in my head. Well two.

1. Was I dreaming? This time a really really good dream?

2. Just seeing him here made me forget about whatever shit happened in my nightmare. Who cares. Nightmare just nightmares.

Still Chloe's Pov

"Oh my god! Tyler! I cant believe it. I missed youuu"I freaked as I was in my loving brother's arms after ages, I was always in touch with him, mom and dad on the phone but meeting...only now. I really missed them. Him being was such a surprise as amazing as Harry buying me this house.

"My little sis is a beautiful strong and happy woman now. So happy to see you Chloe"Tyler said as he put down and we giggled. I saw Harry approach from behind him with a big genuine smile on his face like he was happy for me.

"How did you come here?"I asked my brother and he chuckled turning to look at Harry smilibg widely, boys. Harry bonding with Tyler meant so much to me, so glad they were good, more than good actually, the bromance was real. Haha.

"We live the mansion next to yours, I saw Harry talking to the gardener from the balcony of my room so I decided to pass by visit"Tyler explained and I gasped hearing what he said. He lived here too? We were neighbours now? Wow. How did I not know about this before? Bad sister bad sister. Well he didnt tell me he was even in London so...but still. OMG Im too stunned and happy right now.