03

(A/N: Here Harry tells Chloe everything that happened after they parted back in Rosewood, so here s the flashback you ve all been waiting for, hope you remember the ending of the first book, if not go back to refresh your memory and come back here.)

FLASHBACK 7 YEARS AGO IN ROSEWOOD, USA

Harry's Pov

I cant believe it. I let her go. I lost her. I lost her because of something I have never done. This was what I get by being dragged in the Devil s mess. I lost the one thing that made me happy, that gave me a reason to live again. But I respected her choice, she wanted space, I gave her that, she wanted to forget about that pic I never sent, Im helping her to by staying away from her even if I didnt want to. Because I love her and only her, I knew she was too good for me from the start and I thought I d be a pussy not trying a chance with her and instead I dragged her in the Corinne Devil game I never wanted that to happen. She deserved so much better.

She was right, if she stayed with me, noone could garantee if she would make it alive the next day, with Corinne always trying to mentally kill me. Now she took everything from me, everything. I need a time off and like My Only Angel said, I need my family back, they need me. I texted Gemma who stayed at a motel here to pack her stuffs and we re heading bavk to Cheshire to go home while I was on my way back to my motel outside Rosewood.

Remember Chloe, I ll always love you, even if Im not in the picture, I want you to be happy.

I went to open the door to my motel room and there was someone already inside near my bed, back facing me, he was wearing all black. What the fuck now?

"Hey who are you man?"I asked with authority and he laughed evily. I didnt like this. As he turned, I felt like fainting, too much shock, more shocked after what he said, of how he looked.

"Hello Brother"He said and I was confused  Why did he look just like me? What did he mean by calling me brother? Gemma was my only sibling, only both of us. Don't tell me I had a long lost doppelganger!

"I don't have a brother but why do we look exactly alike?"I asked him and he chuckled and even had the nerves to sit oj my bed and pat on it for me to sit next to me; I decided against it. No way.

"Didn't you listen a word Corinne said before she was taken away by the police?"He asked me and I remember what She Devil said.

She was saying that something I didnt know about and if I knew I would be able to prove that I was innocent of not only the Gif of Chloe's and I's moment but if everything, all that Corinne made me do in  the past. Was that it? Or this case...him?

"If your my brother I could listen to your word if you re even telling the truth?"I asked him and he laughed.

"You really are such a dumb pussy! You havent done anything wrong Harry! Not just the picture but even in Cheshire, and Melissa's incident you were dragged into it unplanned. You were arrested for nothing, people thought you were the one who did everything but guess who really did?"He said and I was confused and furious. I remembered all the girls Corinne told me to do bad things to them, I remembered their screams begging me to stop and set them free but I didnt at the time, I watched them die from my hands, what was he saying by I didnt do all this?

"You? But, it doesnt make any sense. I do remember what I did..."I said and he shook his head.

"Harry, Corinne knows the art of hypnotism, she made you believe like you ve done all this, you were literally a pupper to her and she played, I did everything and you got the blame, Corinne's master mind plan, you were my mask all along"He said and I screamed in anger punching the nearest wall not caring my knuckles hurt. She s playing the whole game of destroying me all along! So I havent done anything, she just made me believe I did, made everyone believe it was all me and thanks to that, I lost everything, literally everything.