Epilogue 2

YEARS LATER YOU DO THE MATHS.

OLIVIA'S AGE IS 16

(A/N: Lets say her eyes are green)

Olivia's Pov

I hate school. I mean what was the use of going there when you had noone to talk to, well not really noone except the ones you'e practically grown with, so they didnt come in the friends category even jf we werent blood related, friends like family to a new level. You know how I was talking about? Bear Payne, Elena Tomlinson, Diana Malik, Elijah Horan, Sophia Jensen(Monica'sand Jason's) and Jed Wilson (Valerie's and Steve's) , yeah they were like family. so Bear, Elena and Diana were a few months younger than me. Oh wait, Bear was older by few months, almost a year I think. The others were around 14 and 13. They were angels.My family was the  best, especially my parents, they were always there for ne when I needed, even when I didnt, but it was nice. Was I a daddy's girl or a mommy's girl? That was a good question, I could say both because I couldnt do anything , live without them both. I loved them both to infinity and I hoped one day i will find someone to love me the way Dad loved Mom because they were so goals.

If only I could find someone like that in school but...nope. Everyone was taken in my school, they always sucking each others'faces and necks whether in the hallways, classes, canteens, parking spot, anywhere, everyone, except me and that was frustrating.

It made me feep insecure about me, making me wonder, what was wrong with me. What have I done? Was I untouchable? Did I do something wrong? Why me? Why was I the only girl single, the...pure one here.

"Hey little slut, arent you coming for the Spring Fling?"Here we go again like everyday, Diana the queen bee, mean mean meanest girl of the school always made fun of me just because I was who I was, just because I didnt find the one for me. Excuse me for not change guys everyday like my underwear but thats just not me. I didnt like that. I felt like proud sometimes to not be like others and have like self control and patience to bw with the one but other times seeing everyone around you with a plus one, it developed a very inferior feeling and it hurts a lot.

"Leave her alone Di, she cant come without a date, so thats means she wont. She ll never"Her boyfriend of today told her putting his arms around her amd watched in both anger and in awws as they walked away as a couple. When it will happen for me?

"Dont listen to them, you are the sweetest girl and one day your own prince will come. My parents once told me the more you wait the more you ll be rewarded so you have nothing to feel bad"Elena, yes Elena Tomlinson said sitting next to me and I rolled as she always said that and it began to get annoying as whatever she said never happened. When will that one day come?

"Yeah except that one day will never come"I said and as tears streams down my face, I couldnt take it so I decided to leave school, run home to my bed and cry, that was all I could until that day. Question was when will that day come?

 Question was when will that day come?