THE VIRGIN INTERVIEW

(A/N: The Interview is kinda interactive wid me, you people who asked the questions and our wonderful characters so I ll start by mentioning who s talking by the person's name and/or by tagging you).

Estee:"Hello everybody how are you all doing? I'm Estee over here. I hope you are doing good. Before we start the interview, what did you think of the last chapter? Sorry if some of you wanted to kill for making our sweet Chloe dream about Edward but what if I tell you it s a filler for something later..."

Akshita_Kapoor: "Oh girl, you and your twists! You re gonna kill the whole fandom if you continue like this."

*look at her like what you doing here*

Estee:"Hmm babe, what are you doing? They havent arrived yet."

Akshita_Kapoor: "Oops Im earlyy. Ooooh can I have access backstage to see them, I wanna see Harryyyy"

Estee: "Sweetie I love you but I cant let you in, Harry's getting ready in his dressing room or might have a sweet moment with Chloe. I said sweet cute moment"

Akshita_Kapoor:" Touche, awww Haloe I loooove them. Get them married soon please please"

Estee: (giggle) "Thats for me to know and for you to...dot dot dot... ok now ladies and gentleman its finally time to welcome these amazing people. Feel free to ask them whatever question you want. Please welcome Chloe , Harry , Edward honey please behave and be nice, Emily, Liam, Sasha, Louis, Monica, Niall, Lisa, Jason, Zayn, Kayla,Tyler, the O'Brien parents, Gemma, Anne, Melissa, Corinne... keep her handcuffed please. First of all, how are you all?"

All: "Good"

Zayn: Vas Happenin' everybody?

*Crowd cheer and clapped*

Harry:"You look lovely tonight Estee"

*Crowd cheer* *Me smile and blush but recover*

Estee:"Aww thank you. You look handsome as always, Chloe is one lucky woman. Dont lose her"

Harry:"More like I am lucky to have her"

*All aww and Haloe blushing*

Chloe: Harryyy stop it.*blushing*

Emily:" I love their moments"

Estee: You re not alone Em, we all love Haloe, who doesnt? Anyway guys here are the question. The first question is from...Sakthiya. This question is for...Zayn: Are you still in touch with Kayla? At least as friends?

*Crowd screamed and the cast laughed. Louis and Niall laughed*

Zayn: "Hmm not really I havent reached out to her at all, busy in school work as a teacher right but I watch her fashion shows, good she s doing what she loves"

Estee:" Wow. I thought you were gonna spill what you told you yesterday"

Zayn: Estee, everyone know you re the queen of twists but please dont spoil them.