20

Harry's Pov

There was a reason why I left my girlfriend alone sleeping in my bed this morning even that wasnt very cool to do so but I did this for her. So much going on in our lives and we needed to catch up the times we missed apart and I didnt want to miss a minute without her. Thats why I went out to reserve a table for us in a French restaurant in the city because it was her favorite and its gonna be the lunch date she will never forget because...you will see what will happen later I wont spoil the surprise even to you guys.

You must be thinking how stupid of me to leave  her all alone at home with my used to be deranged twin brother, well actually, not so stupid it was time for Chloe to see the better and new side of Edward and they needed to get along, also kind of a test for him to behave and be nice. I hope I wont regret it.  I will be the over worried boyfriend that keep calling his girl asking if she was alright every two seconds. She needed her space and I trust her. Did I trust Edward? Well Im trying, Im still in the Im giving him a chance to make it right phase so.

"There you go sir. Make sure you ask her beautifully. Have a good day"The shop guy told me giving me the little present I just bought for her , yes I will not tell you what shop I was now to buy this gift so you wont know what I bought for my Only Angel. I thanked him and left to drive home. I cant wait to see Chloe and take her for lunch, see her reaction when I...yeah you ll see.

"I reached home and opened the door with my key and I heard laughs and giggled from the upstairs room. I smiled knowing that Edward must have been nice to Chloe. Yes Its working. I climbed up the stairs and there they were in the living room of the first floor watching Modern Family on the telly and I smiled. Chloe wore what I just bought her this morning. Edward being Edward in a full red formals. Riiiight. No comments.

"Heyyyy knock knock?"I said hoping they ll notice me and remove their glued eyes on the show.

"Who's there?"Chloe said still looking at the telly as if it came from it. I chuckled. Babe Im right here.

"Your boyfriend"I said

"Her boyfriend who?"Edward asked too like a retard. Yeah I wont call Chloe love a retard but Edward that was fine. Hehe.

"Your brother who, thats who"I said as I decided to get there and hugged my girl from behind making her squeal in happiness.

"Harryyyy babeee you re back. Finallyyy. Edward was such a nice man. We played scrabble, monopoly, a game of cards, talked and talked all nice. But I missed youuu"Chloe told me fast and pouted at the end when she said she missed me. Aww baby I missed you more but I planned the day for you my love.

"And I missed you too. Thanks a lot brother. You look so beautiful in this top"I said pecking her lips and she blushed as I sat next to her and we held hands in happiness and love.

"Thats because you picked it out and I love it."She said and I kissed her hands poshly like her prince.

"Brother did you get everything done?"Edward asked me nicely and I nodded at him with a smile.

"Of course, so Chloe wanna go for lunch? Just you and me?"I asked her and she smiled widely.

"Aww amazing but Edward?"She asked sweetly and with concern. Woah these two really got along, which made me very happy. This better not be an act brother!