17

You might probably think that Edward joining us might not be the best idea especially in the club, looking exactly like Harry even the clothes but it was indeed a good idea to make believe that we trust him and let him know he was with us and we were there to help him. He needed to start over. Like I said earlier.

I see a lot a lot of Harry in him. Not just the looks. Edward needs help.

"Why don't you start over from your introduction Edward? Let me change that for you"Liam suggested Edward who looked curiously satisfied. Woah he was really cooperative.

"Like what? Hi I'm Edward Styles CEO of...Infinity in London?"Edward said and he chuckled.

"I meant a longer detailed description like Hi Im Edward Styles, Im 24 Im  from Cheshire, son of Des Styles and Anne Twist, my twin brother is Harry and I also have a wonderful sister Gemma..."Liam started the new introduction but he was cut off from Edward who finished the sentence and stunned us all.

"And I am ready to start my life with my family and friends."Edward said and they all cheered loudly, just me and Harry looked speechless in shock not saying anything but we were happy. Edward was not trouble anymore.

"We got you...bro. Yeah Can say that now"Louis said and Niall laughed.

With that everyone introduced briefly themselves so Edward knew them all and made it all easier. Suddently I felt a hand on my thigh, not too high but still I didnt like it even if I had a lot of shots already and my head little bit spinning, I was still conscious and well aware. I guess.

"Im sorry for what I did to you, and Harry. Again, I told so and it kills that I listened and did it. I wish I could make it up to you"Edward yeah he was the one who kept his hand on my thigh as he apologised to me and Harry as well. Harry didnt notice that his brother's hand was on me and I didnt like it at all so I removed it from my thigh and spoke.

"Its ok I understand. Forget it, you re starting over so leave it all behind"I said kindly and he smiled genuinely.

"Harry set me up with a girl as kind and perfect as yours"Edward said and everyone laughed including Harry.

"Im your brother not a matchmaker. You re big enough to find one yourself. Just a matter of time"Harry said nicely and he rolled his eyes.

"Im sure a lot if  girls will be dying to have you. You re even sexier than Harry"Lisa said and I raised my eyebrow. Huh Lisa? Seriously?

"Excuse me Lisa? You said what now?"I asked her and she rolled her eyes. Niall mind your girlfriend.

"The attitude, the body language, Edward is sexier he can give the Christian Grey vibes, thats what girls crave more these days. Harry is sexy and handsome but he s more cupcake or puppy like. Like Edward Cullen, kinda old fashioned. No offence but dont worry love you both are made for each other"Lisa said and we looked at her like what the hell was talking.

"Well its a good thing Chloe loves vintage isnt it babe?"Emily asked defending Harry and I and I smiled at her.

"I mean who doesnt love sex but still I believe in the one man one woman kinda thing and I want the right one"Edward said and we looked weirdly at him now. Didnt expect him to say that this soon. Woah way to go.

"How many shots did you have?"Sasha and Monica asked at the same time. I know right.

"Yeah do you even know what you are saying?"Niall asked Edward who laughed. Even his laugh was like Harry's. Duh and argh!

"Im drunk and in control dont worry...heyy look there...no fucking way"Edward started and froze when he looked somewhere towards the dancefloor where people were dancing. He looked shocked or as if he has seen a ghost, so we all turned following his faze but we couldnt figure out who or what he was looking at.

"You ok brother?"Harry asked Edward and he shook his head.

"Im not sure. nah I must be dreaming, might have had too much. I ll go home and sleep straight. Good night guys"Edward  spoke quickly and he got up to leave the club.

"What was that about?"Lisa asked when he was gone and we shrugged.

"No idea but tonight Im happy to know we have nothing to worry about and I can tell you the date of our wedding"Liam said and we smiled as we were waiting to know the date of Emiliam's big day.

"OMG when when when when?"We the girls gushed together. Liam and Emily blushed as they were holding hands.

"Next month exactly so October 20th"Emilam screamed and we scream too in happiness.

We left the club few minutes later and U had to say it, we had a lot of tequila shots and my head was spinning a lot that Harry caught my body with his two hands so I wouldnt collapse. I felt Harry helping me to get in the limo as the other boys helped their girls and the driver dropped all of us one by one. Harry and I were the last ones so on the way to my appartment, we had the limo to  ourselves.

We just looked at each other and I thought only my eyes darkened of you know what that feeling was called as Harry felt the same way and before we knew our lips connected and moved together very very hungrily as the alcohol was in both of us. My hands pulling his hair and back of his neck and his latge ones all over my neck, back, little squeezes on my breasts, stomach. I was really horny even if none of us will remember this tomorrow.

But I needed him. Right now. I was ready.

"Stop trying to take your clothes off"Harry said between the kiss as he noticed I was trying to remove my top and skirt. What?

"But...Im ready..."I moaned sucking on his neck like he did on mine earlier.

"Not like this Chloe. We re both drunk. I can take advantage of you like this"Harry said between MR perfect he was.

"Whats the difference?"The alcohol in me asked me.

"Your first time will not be like this. You have to remember it the rest of your life, means not drunk. I love you too much"Harry said and I sighed fixing my clothes and hair and out of nowhere I just sobbed in his arms. Oh boy the drinking!

"Im sorry Harry . Im such a bad girlfriend to force you like this. I love you so much but I dont deserve you"I sobbed and he chuckled and kissed my forehead carressing my hair.

"Nonsense you are perfect Chloe O'Brien, it wasnt you talking, it was the alcohol and you will forget it tomorrow. There s nobody like you ever. Nobody loves me baby the way you do"He said. Later we reached I didnt know whose place but Harry carried me bridal style and sooner I was being put on the bed under the soft blanket and cuddled and slept off in my man's arms.