Chapter 21- Jealousy

I reccomend reading this chapter a little slowly to really take everything in :

Ella's P.O.V:

I woke up, groaning as there was a pounding in my head. I guess Katie's symptoms haven't worn off yet, but at least I could feel my legs again.

I looked to my right, seeing 2 Advil and a glass of water on the bedside table next to me, as well as a note folded up next to it. I took the Advil before picking up the folded paper and opening it up to see some pretty neat writing inside.

Dear Cupcake,

I automatically knew that it was Hunter that wrote me the note, causing me to smile.

The doctor checked you and Katie out and said that you and her were completely okay. So, whenever you wake up and read this, get dressed in the clothes on the dresser and open the window, I have a surprise waiting for you!

Love,
Peaches xoxo

I smiled widely, curiously wondering what he had for me before getting up on slightly wobbly legs. I walked over to the dresser and picked up the outfit that suited me, slipping the sweater over my head and only struggling a little bit to put on the black skinny jeans and shoes. Finally, I put on the cute white beanie before walking over to the window and opening it. As soon as it was open, I felt a presence behind me but before I got the chance to turn around, everything went black.

*********************

I groaned, holding my head in my hands as I blinked open my eyes open once again. The pounding in my head had gotten harder and I could barely bring my body to move a muscle.

"Look who finally woke up " I familiar, high pitched voice spoke and I quickly sat up off of the hard ground, regretting it instantly as a sharp pain ran through my body.

"Where did you take me Nik?" I asked, looking up at her, knowing that pain was flowing through my eyes which only made her happier.

"The middle of the forest, your pathetic friends should all be here soon" she smirked down at me and I glared at her, my worst glare. She flinched slightly at that, obviously not used to seeing it since I never give anybody bad looks.

"You better not hurt them Nik. I'll make sure they're safe if it's the last thing I do" I said and she laughed maniacally.

"It might just be" she said before shooting her magic at me, water balls and chains wrapping around my wrists and ankles so that I couldn't move. I sighed, leaning my head back against a tree that I figured out was behind me before closing my eyes, trying to calm my heart rate.

I wasn't sure how long it would be before she went through with her plan, but I knew I wasn't excited about it. What was the last thing I said to Colby? What was the last thing I said to Liv? Katie? Hunter? My sister?

"Thanks Peaches" I'm okay with that for Hunter.

"Liv, I'm going to heal! I'll be better by tomorrow. I'm going to continue healing people if I want whether you like it or not" I'm not so okay with that one for Liv.

"KATIE!! You're okay!!" I smiled at that one.

"See ya in hèll bîtch! I'll be driving the bus" I laughed loudly, remembering when she let me stay with her a few weeks in her apartment in Seattle. Those are some of the best memories I've had, with my sister.

"I'll see you later Colbs!" Tears of regret pricked at my eyes. It was so simple, like everything was okay. I said it with a fake smile and everything. He never did know the real me, did he... He knew I had panic attacks after he caught me having one, and I'm glad he knows I love him, even if I didn't directly tell him and even if he doesn't feel the same. I should've listened to the wise old woman and told everyone about them though, then at least they would have known and I'd have a little bit less guilt on my shoulders right now.