Prolouge

Narrator's P.O.V:

A gunshot went off. There was a flash of yellow lightning and a red flash passed by, the other three were moved away just before the gunshot shot through their hearts.

The orange and black figure disappeared from its spot and moved right behind the man who fired the gun, hands sparking with flames.

The light blue and white one disappeared but floating water and ice was seen where the figure once was, walking towards the man.

The dark green and dark blue transformed onto four paws, growling at the man, now a beautiful wolf.

All of them were ready for the fight to save the people.

They all sprung into action-

"HEY! NO SPOILERS!"

Who the heck was that!?! Hey!!!!

Unknowns P.O.V:

Sorry about him, he gets excited about telling stories a lot. So, this intro may have confused you a bit, so let me introduce myself. I'm Ella Kingston. I'm just a normal girl fresh out of college, well... That's what everyone thinks. Except my best friends of course. Katie, Liv, and Nik are my best friends and we're all inseperable. What most people don't know though, is that we're not just a group of friends that magically made it from middle school to the end of college without losing ourselves, we all have a secret that only each other knows about. We are a group of kids that have superpowers. Water, Fire, Nature, and Speed, as well as a few other powers, we are, The Miracles.

But let's start from the beginning, before this, miracle, hehe, see what I did there? Anyways, before this happened to us. Let's get started.