Chapter 5- Damion Vanburan?

Liv's P.O.V:

I handed the happy couple the puppy, seeing them walk out with smiles on their faces. I walked back into the kennels, petting a few dogs before one of my co-workers walked in.

"Damion's out front to see you" she said and my eyes widened.

"Seriously!?! For me!?!" I said excitedly and she nodded, walking out. I scrambled out of the kennel, saying goodbye to the doggies and rushed to the front.

"Hey Liv" I heard a deep voice say and I looked up at Damion.

"Hi Damion" I said dreamily even though he was barley paying attention to me.

"You wanna go out?" He asked, bored.

"I thought you had a girlfriend..?" I asked and he shrugged.

"We're not exclusive" he waved it off.

"Uhmm... okay" I said and he nodded, walking out.

"Pick you up at 7 from here"

"Okay" I responded, hearing the door shut. Well that wasn't expected.

*************

I lulled around for the rest of the morning, waiting for 7pm. I looked at the clock and saw it was 1, so I clocked out, saying bye to my coworkers.

I drove home, making it there and walking inside. I made myself some ramen noodles, putting them on the stove before quickly going to my closet.

"Hmm what to wear?" I asked myself, looking through my clothes. I sighed as I saw the long grey shirt in my dirty laundry hamper. It turned out I woke up in it, but for some reason none of the girls realized.

I walked back to the kitchen and took my noodles out if the pot, mixing in the chicken flavoring and walking back to my room.

*********

I decided on an ACDC black shirt with black jeans shorts, the shirt will be tucked in. I added a few black and white bracelets, grabbing the black string necklace that had Ella and I's ring on it and my black and white converse.

I headed back to work, putting my back of clothes in my locker and going back to the animals.

**********

At 6:30 I started getting ready and by 7:00 when he walked in I was fully dressed and ready. He didn't say anything as he led me to his car.

The whole car ride was silent and we pulled up to a normal restaurant (think of Olive Garden or something like that).

There was a free table for two so they sat us down, sitting across from each other.

"So how was your day?" I asked and he looked up at me, looking irritated for some reason.

"Shitty. Barely any girls were hitting on me" he said bluntly and I frowned.

'this guys a jerkface' I heard Lulu say. He's been popping up a lot more after my weird dream but when I ask he just responds with, 'you have to figure it out yourself'.

'he's not that bad!' I defended my crush and heard Lulu sigh.

'girl you need a wake up call. He's not your mate anyways' he said and I thought for a second before responding.

'it's not like I'll ever actually find my mate. There's a whole world out there and the chances of me finding mine are very low' I said honestly but heard him whimper slightly.

"Hellooooo.. earth to Liv" he said, obviously annoyed.

"Yeah sorry I got distracted" I said, my voice blank. This is the first time I've spoken to him like that and he looked confused.