IMPORTANT TO ME

Hey guys.. so this is not the actual author of this book this is her best friend... Alot of the people who know us in real life have been asking @DerpyNerd_4life  to add them into her book.. or to write the chapters on them faster. That's uncool guys.. she works really hard on her books, and it is very pressuring for her to even write her books on time.. to have you ask her these questions is even more pressuring! She loves to write these stories for herself and for you guys... So appreciate the time she takes to write these books and the effort she puts into them.

So if you truly love her stories you will be more patient and understanding... For those who are, thank you I appreciate that you make my friend excited Everytime she publishes!!!

Last thing I don't know about you guys but I love reading these books and I love having her as my best friend so cherish the people around you.. have faith in them... Believe they will be loyal to you... I know I should have more faith in mine.

OH ANDDDD HAPPYYYY SUMMMERRERRR!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys I'm back! Thank you to @Blue_Moon_1056 for that little note as above but now I want to talk you you guys that know me personally.

I understand that when I first started this book it was to write about four girls that were based off of people I know in real life, but a lot has changed in my life since the beginning of this book.

So if you aren't mentioned in this book don't take it offensively because NOBODY in this book is based off of people I know now.

Just because it's your name doesn't mean that what I wrote is based off of you so don't be offended. I've tried my best to write this book over the months but it's making it a lot less enjoyable for me when I have the pressure of getting the characters personalities right.

I love you guys but I'm not going to sacrifice my time if you aren't going to appreciate it. Now, those of you that don't know me personally, this isn't an attack at you because I really do appreciate you all, this is more of a note for my real life friends.

Once again, these characters are not based on anyone I know in real life and they are my original characters, so don't be offended if I've made you evil or just not added you into this book due to stress.

Thank you for reading if you did,

Boo~Bye! <3