Chapter 14- The Narrator Is Back!

Narrator's P.O.V:

A gunshot went off. There was a flash of yellow lightning and a red flash passed by, the other three were moved away just before the gunshot went through all of their hearts.

The orange and black figure disappeared from its spot and moved right behind the man who fired the gun, hands sparking with flames.

The light blue and white one disappeared but floating water and ice were seen where the figure once was, walking towards the man.

The dark green and dark blue transformed onto four paws, growling at the man, now a beautiful wolf.

All of them were ready for the fight to save the people.

They all sprung into action and the man seemed to be terrified of the four girls with seemingly magical abilities.

All of the windows to the bank were now broken due to the missed bullets but luckily nobody from outside that was watching the scene was hit as the bullets travelled and disappeared into the forest. Nobody knew who these girls were and they were never seen before but they all seemed to appear right after a series of unknown forces saved people.

There was a restaurant that was in the middle of a robbery when he was suddenly tied up, his gun far out of reach in a flash.

There was a report of a wolf running out of the forest with a little girl on it, saving her from being lost right after a shrilling scream came from the forest.

There was one report of a girl being chased by a man in a forest, before a human girl ran impossibly fast with her in the girls arms, arriving at a park 1 mile away inside of 15 seconds. She saved the girl from being kidnapped and made sure she was okay before disappearing.

There was a huge fire in a two-story house that magically disappeared unnaturally, the 3 lives inside somehow completely safe. Though they didn't have any story of a magical being saving them.

But for some reason there was no report about anything water or ice related, and the one girl was the only one that had never before appeared in battle.

Inside of a few seconds the man was tied up, terrified as his gun was thrown right in front of the watching cops, the four girls surrounding him, now in their original forms once again.

"Don't ever think of messing with The Miracles. Ever. Again." The girl that was once a wolf said in a menacing tone, before in a flash all four girls were gone.

The captives that were being held hostage all ran out of the bank and met up with their family members outside and the cops came in, arresting the man.

All was happy in the town, but nobody seemed to notice the elderly lady with gray hair and bright blue eyes walking away with a proud smile on her face.

----------------------

I know, this chapter was really freaking short, but I don't like switching P.O.V's in the middle of a chapter so today will be a double update!

The Miracles first fight all together was really short but trust me, their battles will get much tougher, much faster.

Hope you enjoyed!! See you in a few seconds!