Chapter 63 - Skylar

Start from the beginning

"What day is it?" I asked Ryan.

"3 days before the games. You ready?"

"Yeah. I already have my routine ready. I just need to practice it a little more. What about you? Do you think you're gonna win?"

"Yeah. I have practice later today. I heard that Ms. Stevens is bringing her dog. You know, the one who ate the rock. So if you want you can come with me."

"Yes! Let me get dressed." I rolled off of Ryan and put on my shoes. "Can you take me to Connie's? I left my bag there."

"Sure."

* * * * * * * * * * *

"I want to make sure that I got this right. Are we together?" I asked Ryan and he stopped the car.

"I dont know.. Are we?" He asked me.

"I dont know. Thats why I asked."

"Well... Do you want to get back together..?"

"..... Yeah.."

"Then we're together." Ryan said, reaching over the seat, and kissing me neck. "You know.... I always wanted to try car sex.."

My eyes widened and Ryan looked at me seductively.

"Im joking of course. Unless if you want to have car sex, if so then im dead serious." He said.

I giggled little and shook my head. "No. No car sex."

Ryan sighed and got back in his seat. "Fun killer.."

* * * * * * * * * * *

"Skylar! Im so glad you're here! Its been so long since you came here!" Wanda said, hugging me. "I haven't seen you in so long!"

"I literally just saw you yesterday, and before then I was living with you." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Dont be like-"

Before she could finish, Connie tackled Ryan.

She just ran, jumped on him, got up, and calmly walked out, making sure to step on Ryans face.

"What was that for?!" Ryan yelled at Connie as she stuck her tongue out and flicked her middle finger at him.

"You okay?" I asked Ryan, helping him up.

"Yeah, I'm fine I guess. But damn.. Was that really necessary?"

"Ahem." Wanda coughed to get our attention. "I think you want your bag Skylar? Here it is"

Wanda handed me my bag, but it felt heavier then it usually is.

"I put some clothes and a little extra something you guys might need." Wanda said, pushing me and Ryan out of the house.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"Should I go back to wearing makeup?" I asked Ryan as I walked out the bathroom.

"Do you like wearing makeup?" Ryan asked me.

"Yeah... But I don't know if I should do it again."

"Do what you love. If it makes you feel better, I'll try makeup." Ryan laughed. "But not on my face, I could help you."

"Yeah. Thank you." I kissed Ryan's cheek and pulled out a large bag out of my bag that Wanda gave me.

"What's that??" Ryan asked, looking at me bag.

"Makeup. What else?"

I could see Ryan's face. He looked shocked.

"That big bag just for makeup??"

I nodded my head and opened the bag.

"Natural? Or dramatic?" I asked Ryan and he looked confused.

"Natural..?"

"Wise choice." I giggled and started pulling out makeup supplies.

"You're beautiful either way you know that right?" Ryan said, lifting me hand and kissing it.

"No. I'm ugly and we both know it." I laughed a little.

All of a sudden Ryan's face went serious.

"You're beautiful."

"Bitch are you blind??"

"Skylar. Would you rather believe what you see in the mirror, what you see in your pictures, or what the love if your life tells you?"

If I answered honestly, the mirror.

We both know that I be looking like a pasty mutant troll 24/7.

But I can't say that-

"You.." I said.

"Exactly. You are beautiful."

"Damn right I am!"

Don't you just love how my personality goes from lack of self respect to being straight up cocky.

I might be bipolar like Connie-

* * * * * * * * * * *

It was like devil raised up from hell when Parker walked in our room with cuts on his arms and legs.

"I... I want mommy Ryan..."