Chapter 5

2 Weeks Later -

Friday, August 31, 1667. 2 Hours before the wedding.

Dipper POV (a/n not going to use pov's all the time. too difficult and time consuming.)

I sat in my "prison", waiting for the guard standing outside the door to lead me to the carriage to take me to the chapel. Getting up from my bed, I walked over to the full length mirror and sneered at the awful gown that I had been forced to wear.

(A/N ok, to me, it's kinda pretty

(A/N ok, to me, it's kinda pretty. But I'm using it because I can't find anything else)

The sleeves were outrageously puffy, not to mention the lace was sooo itchy, and the bodice was too tight around my chest. The crinoline was so wide and made it impossible to walk in. So much fabric was piled on top, I felt as if I was suffocating. A painful tiara and veil was stabbed into my head. WHO IN THE WORLD LIKES THIS KIND OF OUTFIT?!?!?! As I continued to give hate stares at the monstrosity, there was a knock at the door. "Yes?" The door opened and the guard stepped in. "You have a visitor." 

I rolled my eyes. 'Oh right, there is one, and he's right on schedule.' "Go ahead and send him in." The man nodded and closed the door. Every day for the past two weeks, my soon to be "husband" comes to check that I haven't ran away and bailed on the..ugh, agreement. But that is gonna change today.

Instead of being a polite gentleman, the person at the door swung it open and let it hit against the wall so hard that it had made another dent. I felt bad for the guard who keeps flinching from the loud sound and the damage it does.

"There's my suga' darlin'!~" A tall, chubby man in a baby blue studded cowboy suit walked in, his white beehive hair tall and proud. 

"Gideon

"Gideon." Just saying his name makes me want to cut off my tongue and burn it in acid.  "Don't you know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?"  "Now, now, my little suga'. I just came to see that ya didn' get cold feet and try to bail on me." Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms. "It's not like you threatened to lock up my family if I did." Gideon just laughed. He continued to walk over to me as I forced myself not to move. He reached down and as he grabbed my hand, a chill went my arm.

I held back my urge to shudder when Gideon pulled me and held me closer to him with his other hand. Suddenly I felt a chill go up my spine. He began dragging his hand on my back and my waist. I quickly turned my head to the side and bit my lip,my bangs hiding my tearing eyes. It was disgusting.'Hurry up and leave already.'  

He then lifted the hand he was still holding, lifted to his lips, and kissed the back of it. "I will save the rest after the big day, if you know what I mean." Giving me a wink, Gideon walked out the door and closed it.

As soon as I heard the lock click and the couldn't hear his footsteps anymore, my legs lost strength and I collapsed onto the floor. Sitting on my knees, I looked at my hand. Remembering what that bastard just did, I made a face of pure disgust, fear and anger, quickly got up and ran into the connected bathroom. (a/n how she got into the bathroom with that dress i have no clue)

I began rubbing my hands under the water furiously with soap, hoping to get rid of the feeling of his gross lips on my skin. I stared at the raw red flesh and watched as my sight blurred. I hugged my arms in order to try and stop the shaking and fell once more to the ground. Choked sobs erupted from my throat as I let my heavy head hang. 'Don'tcrydon'tcrydon'tcry...' 

"This is all going to end soon."

Time till wedding: 1 hour, 15 minutes, 25 seconds