XXII // I Love You

* SMUT *

"You know I love you right?" Peter smiles, stroking Luna's hair. They're on Peter's couch, Luna laying against Peter.

"Yeah, you told me four times in the past ten minutes," Luna chuckles.

"Just wanna make sure you know," Peter smirks.

"O, I know," Luna smiles and kisses Peter. Peter deepens the kiss, cupping Luna's cheek.

They sit up and Luna straddles Peter. Peter kisses her again and his hands grab her hips, lightly pushing her down on his hardening member.

Luna moans into the kiss and starts kissing Peter's nek. Peter's hands travel underneath her shirt and he pulls it off. He growls at the sight before him, "God, you're so beautiful."

Luna's cheeks heat up and she kisses peter again, her hands push Peter's shirt up in a silent plea to remove it. He does and then his hands slide to Luna's back, unclasping her bra. He tosses it somewhere in a corner of the room and continues undressing her.

"Stand up, sweetie," he orders, and Luna does so. Peter's hands wander down her sides to remove her skirt and panties. "I love your body," he says, almost speechless. Every time he sees her naked, it leaves him speechless.

"And I won't love you too if those pants aren't removed any time soon," Luna chuckles.

"Be my guest," Peters gestures, smiling up at her.

Luna smirks, and drops to her knees before Peter.

Peter inhales a sharp breath as Luna palms his hard cock through his jeans. Luna smirks and starts to unbutton his pants slowly.

Peter arches his hips from the couch to help Luna pull down his pants and boxers.

Peter's cock was huge but still not at his hardest, so Luna had to do something about that.

Peter Lets out an inhuman growl as the girl before him spits in her hand. She grabs his cock and smears the saliva up and down his member. Then she kisses the tip and closes her lips around his cock.

Peter groans, letting Luna know she's doing a good job. One of his hands tangles itself in Luna's hair, not pushing her down, but just to hold onto something.

Luna bops her head up and down, earning low moans from Peter. She swirls her tongue around and is just getting into it when Peter pulls her off.

"I didn't finish you," Luna looks at him with question marks in her eyes.

"That's okay, I want to finish inside of you," Peter says softly.

"But, Peter-" Luna begins, but Peter cuts her off.

"I do want a child with you," he says and smiles slightly.

"You do?" Luna asks happily. Peter nods in response. Luna squeals in excitement and kisses Peter, straddling him. "What changed your mind?" She asks as they pull back.

"A few very good speeches," Peter smiles, referring to her's and Melissa's.

Luna kisses him again and positions his cock at her entrance. "I love you," she says, staring into his eyes.

Peter could cry right now, that's how happy he was. "I love you too." He pushes his hips up and thrusts into Luna, slowly. He waits for her to get adjusted to his size and when she does, Peter lets Luna take over.

Luna uses her thighs to push herself up and sink back on his dick. Her hands on Peter's shoulders for extra support. They both moan at how good it feels.

Peter's cock just always seems to fit inside of her perfectly, like they were made for each other. Peter believes they were.

Peter just watches her as she rides him slowly. The sight before him is just beautiful. If he could only stay in this moment forever, surrounded by happiness.

Luna cups Peter's face and kisses him. Peter's hands find Luna's back as they make out.

Suddenly Luna finds herself underneath Peter, positions changed. Peter was in charge now. Their hands find each other's and tangle together. Peter was thrusting into her slowly from another angle now, causing Luna to moan.

Luna's hands wander down his back, grabbing his ass. Peter smiles into the kiss. He pulls back and leaves butterfly kisses allover Luna's face.

As he started thrusting faster, Luna's nails scratched over his back so hard that if he hadn't been a werewolf, there would be marks later.

The pleasure was becoming too much for Luna when Peter's hand slipped down and landed on her clit. Her body finally let go and she orgasmed.

Peter rode her through it and Luna could see he was close too, his thrusts becoming sloppy. After a few more thrusts, he came inside of Luna.

He kisses Luna and pulls out. They both sigh contently. Peter stands up and picks Luna up bridal style.

"Where are we going?" Luna asks chuckling.

"To the bedroom for round two," Peter smiles and kisses her.

Luna nods in approval and smiles up to Peter.

"What? Just want to make sure there will be a baby."

"I love you," Luna smiles.

"I love you too," Peter says, laying her on the bed and kissing her again. "Ready for round two?"

A U T H O R ' S    N O T E
————————————————
Hey guys! Here's another chapter. I'm sorry for the slow updates but I don't feel like writing lately. But I do have some ideas for the next chapter so I hope I can write those out.