XVII // Paris

"Got everything, baby?" Peter asked, checking their suitcases one more time.

Luna looked around. Passport, check. Clothes, check. Phone, check. Hot boyfriend, check. "Yeah, I guess I have," she said, walking towards him and wrapping her arms around his neck, "Even though all I need is you."

Peter smiled and kissed her. "You're too cute."

Luna looked into Peter's blue eyes and could only feel the huge amount of butterflies in her stomach. She pecked his lips again and then pulled back.

"We'll stop by your house on our way to the airport." Peter said, grabbing their suitcases and carrying them outside.

"Thank you." Luna said, thinking about home. Scott said her dad would be there. She knows he doesn't exactly approve their relationship, but he's trying his best to act nice towards Peter. 'Maybe they'll go out for a beer sometime.' Luna smiles at the thought and looks up at Peter. 'Nope, that ain't happening.'

"What's up?" Peter says, looking at her.

"Nothing, I'm just really excited for Paris, I've never been there before." Luna lies.

"It's a beautiful city. The city of love, as they call it." Peter smiles, taking her hand in his and walking towards the car.

Luna smiles back at him. "I can't wait." She says, stepping into Peter's car and kissing him.

Peter drives them to the McCall house and pulls over. They go inside to see Melissa, Scott and Rafael, in the living room. They all look up at the same time.

"What's all of this?" Luna asks suspicious.

Scott stands up and smiles. "Well.." He starts. "You both know we don't like the idea of you being together-"

"Hate the idea." Rafael interrupts Scott, correcting him, looking at Peter viciously.

Scott rolls his eyes but continues, "But Luna, we love you, and all we want is for you to be happy. If you love him, and he makes you happy, then okay. We just didn't expect it to be Peter Hale, you know."

Luna nods slowly, processing his words. "He does make me happy, and I love him," she says, looking up into Peter's eyes and kissing him.

Rafael almost chokes on whatever food he was eating, what makes them pull back from their kiss to look at him.

"Have fun sis." Scott says, hugging her tightly.

"Thanks"

After Scott follows her mom, also saying goodbye, and then it is her father's turn. "Don't have too much fun." He tries to smile.

Luna nods, smiling back. She hugs him and watches as he shakes Peter's hand.

"Take good care of her, Hale." He says.

"I will, don't worry, Mr. McCall."

~~~

And there they were, on the plane, Luna's head resting on Peter's shoulder.

They almost missed it and had to run to the gate. All those disapproving looks from everyone didn't help either, Peter had yelled "What are you looking at?" to every one of them.

Peter looked out of the window and sighed happily. He could never have imagined that this could be his life at some point.

If it weren't for Scott McCall, he would've never had met her. Who knew that boy would turn out to be good for something. As he silently thanked Scott, he kissed Luna's head.

~~~

"Wow.." Luna says, opening the hotel room door. "I think I don't even want to know how much you paid."

Peter looks around too and smiles widely, "No, you don't." He puts the suitcases down and takes Luna by surprise, picking her up and throwing her on the bed. He crawled onto the bed and smiled. "The only thing you have to know is that I love you."

"Paying this?" Luna gestured, "You're crazy."

"Me, crazy? You're the one dating a reformed serial killer," He said, pretending to be hurt, but his wide smirk gave him away.

Luna chuckled and kissed him. "I love you too."

They made out and then Peter pulled back, sinking into the mattress, next to Luna. He sighed happily as they just stared at each other. "We should get some sleep, we wouldn't want a jetlag, would we?" He said, caressing her cheek.

Luna nodded in response and snuggled into Peter's embrace. "Goodnight, or whatever time it might be," she smiled.

"Goodnight baby," Peter said, kissing her head.

~~~

"Peter this has all been so amazing.." Luna sighs happily, taking Peter's hand in hers. She looks up, it's a full moon, she knows Peter's heading towards a rough night.

They have been in Paris for a week now, and this was their second last day here. It couldn't have been more perfect, she felt like she was living a fairytale. They have been to all the romantic spots in Paris, and now they were on their way to a restaurant, probably an expensive one, knowing Peter, but Luna has come to accept it now. Peter does buy her a lot of things to show her how much he loves her, but that's just the way he is, Luna supposes.

"This is it," Peter stops and looks at the menu, which is standing out front, "I hope you like seafood." He smiles nervously.

"I love it." Luna smiles back at him and they head inside. Luna chuckles as Peter immediately orders a bottle of wine. This is going to be one hell of a night.

"Doo You have thuh key?" Luna asks drunk, chuckling loudly and sliding her hands underneath Peter's shirt, practically undressing him in front of their hotel room.

Peter nods and kisses her. He opens the door and Luna stumbles inside. Peter kisses her and kicks the door closed. He pushes Luna while kissing her towards the bed. He pushes her down and pulls off his shirt.

Luna's hands find his hips and she fumbles with his belt. Peter growls in arousal and suddenly rips Luna's dress with his claws. His eyes turn ice blue at the sight in front of him.

Luna pulls down his underwear and positions his member at her entrance. He pushes inside, earning a moan from Luna.

They were heading towards a wonderful night, but they forgot one thing...

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E :
——————————————————-
Hey everybody, it's been a long time since I've updated and that's simply because I didn't feel like writing. But I will try to update a few chapters the next month. Sorry if I don't

Vote and comment please!