XII // Renovation

A U T H O R ' S
N O T E
—————————————
SMUT. again. Don't read if you don't like smut.

She opened her eyes and saw the sunlight coming through the curtains. She felt Peter's strong arms around her and smiled. She turned around so she could face him. He was really cute when he was asleep and his bed hair made him look sexy. She stared at him for a few minutes, thinking about last night. He was really gentle with her, it was an amazing night.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked suddenly, jolting her mind back to reality. His eyes were still closed but there was a smirk playing on his lips.

"I wasn't" She answered with an innocent voice, but her wide smile gave her away.

Peter opened his eyes and turned to look at her. "Is that so?" He asked smiling, and Luna knew something was coming, but she didn't know what.

Luna nodded and smiled at him, innocently, waiting for his actions.

He suddenly crawled on top of her and began tickling her. Luna laughed and screamed. "Stop! Stop! Okay, I was staring!" She shouted laughing.

They kept laughing as Peter stopped and kissed her.

Luna kissed him back. "You're just really cute when you're asleep." Luna smiled.

"That makes two of us." Peter smirks and kisses her again. He pulls her into his arms and holds her close.

"Last night was amazing Peter." Luna said into his chest.

"It was." Peter kissed her head. "I love you."

"I love you too," Luna tightened her arms around Peter and pulled him closer.

Suddenly they heard a growling noise which made Peter sit up, quickly. Luna chuckled and smiled at him. "That was my stomach."

Peter laughed and said, "Breakfast?" Luna nodded in response and put on a shirt, since she was still naked. Peter helped her out of bed, picked her up bridal style and carried her to the kitchen. There he sat her on a chair and began to make them breakfast.

After breakfast, Peter carried her to the bathroom and Luna looked at him with questioning eyes. "What are you doing?"

"We are going to shower together" He smiled and kissed her. "You can't put pressure on your leg, I assume, so you need someone to help you." He smirked, a hint of mischief in his eyes.

Luna didn't know where this was going, but she liked it. So she nodded and they undressed theirselves.

Peter helped her into the shower and turned on the water. "How warm do you usually shower?"

"38 degrees, I guess." Luna shrugged and saw how Peter's eyes scanned her body. She also saw how his member became hard immediately. She blushed because of the fact she had such effect on him.

Luna was with her back to the tap, and Peter reached behind her to warm the water up. With that he came really close and his member brushed against her stomach.

She kissed him and felt how his hands immediately found her waist, pulling her closer to him. Then he picked her up and Luna wrapped her legs around his waist.
She felt Peter move his hands to her entrance, ready to dip his fingers inside. She was way too turned on and wanted him now. "Peter, I want you, please."

Peter looked at her with worry in his eyes. "It hurts more if I don't stretch you first"

Luna swallows and kisses him. "Please?" She asks.