VII // Do You Hate Me?

She could've died yesterday, but she didn't, and she's grateful for that, but one thing was bothering her.

That's why Luna was standing on the steps of the building Peter Hale was supposed to live in. She wasn't sure at first, he was always at the loft and it didn't occur to Luna that he might also have a place of his own.

As she clicked on all the doorbells, she heard a buzzing sound. The door opened and she walked in. Not sure where Peter's apartment, number 4, was, she climbed a few staircases and let out a relieved breath when she found it.

She knocked on the door and waited for him to open it. Was it weird to come here? Probably, but then again, she needed answers.

The door opened, and Peter raised his eyebrows at the sight of the girl before him. "Luna" He said. It sounded more like a statement than a greeting. "To what do I owe this visit?" He said, stepping aside to let her in.

She stood in the hall, a little uncertain. When she looked up to meet Peter's eyes, she seemed to become unable to form coherent sentences.

"So you're just here to see me or..?" He asked with that lovable smirk plastered on his face.

Luna rolled her eyes, what seemed to be the only thing she was able to do. "I need answers," She sighed.

Peter nodded and walked before her to the living room. He plopped down on the couch and scanned Luna's body as she stood there, waiting for her to start talking.

Luna shifted uncomfortably but started to talk. "Well... It's about last night, and I couldn't- I couldn't get it out of my head.."

"You came here... because you're... traumatized?" He asked, stretching the words, and raised his eyebrows.

Luna shook her head no and finally got to the point. "Why did you save me?"

Peter huffed and shook his head. "Is that a serious question? You're part of the pack."

"And you're not, I think, since you've been a dick to me and everyone in the pack lately, I don't know if they want you in it." She said, adding: "So you had no excuse to be there."

Peter sighed. "I was there to save your life, accept it, Luna." He simply said.

Luna licked her lips and looked down at Peter, who was still on the couch. "I don't accept it, you hate m-"

"I do not hate you, Luna!" He snapped, jumping up from the couch. He was now looking down at her and shook his head, calming down. "I don't hate you, not at all."

"Then why do you keep pushing me away?!" Luna shouted, throwing her hands in the air, dramatically.

Peter's expression towards her changed, she wasn't sure what it meant. "Because you'll get hurt if you get close to me" He said, looking at the ground.

"Why would I get hurt?" She huffs.

"Because, everyone I love gets hurt!" Peter shouts and sighs. Suddenly there's a silence. Peter knows damn well what he said.

His words hit Luna. "Do you love me?" Luna whispered, looking at him with wide eyes.

Peter nodded and smiled. "I love you, Luna. From the moment I saw you, I knew you were the one."

She wasn't sure how to react to his sudden love confession, but then Peter grabbed her hand and put it on his chest, over his heart. It was beating rapidly.

He brought his mouth to her ear and whispered. "I know your heart is beating as fast as mine, sweetheart."

When he pulled away, Luna was still watching Peter closely. Her eyes were drawn to his lips, and she had to confirm that her heart was beating very fast, and even faster when Peter caught his lower lip between his teeth. God, she wanted to kiss him. Kissing was not the right term, she wanted to devour him.

As if Peter could read Luna's mind, he leaned forward and gently placed his lips on hers.

She started kissing him back eagerly and brought her hand up to Peter's face to cup his jaw.

His arm scooped around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He cocked his head to deepen the kiss. His lips were soft against hers and his scruff tickled against her chin.

She let out a quiet moan as they pulled back. Peter stared into her eyes, his forehead against hers. Luna smiled, genuinely.

Peter smiled back widely and kissed her again, more passionate this time.

When they pulled back, she looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "Does this make us a 'thing'?" She smiled.

He shrugs. "Only if you want to"

She nodded eagerly. "Scott's not gonna be okay with this..." She sighed.

"Then we won't let him know." Peter smiled and pecked Luna's lips again.

A U T H O R ' S
N O T E
—————————————
Yasssss, they kissed! I loved writing this chapter. They're finally admitting their feelings for each other. I hope you like this chapter as much as I do! If you do, vote

Please, comment your thoughts