I // Meeting

I park my car in front of the house I used to live in as a kid and look outside. It still looks the same, but are the people living in it still the same? Scott and I used to be inseparable.

I sigh and get out of my car. I take my bags out of the trunk and walk to the front door. Before I can knock, the door flies open and Stiles storms out, knocking me over in the proces. I fall butt-first on the ground and smile at the sight of Stiles' sheepish face expression. It has been ten years, and god I missed my best friend. "Hello to you too" I chuckle at Stiles.

"Holy sh-, Luna!" Stiles shouts happy. "I'm sorry" He says when he realizes he knocked me over. He helps me up and pulls me into a hug. Stiles was our best friend back in the days and it looks like that hasn't changed.

I look behind him and see Scott standing in the door way. I pull away from Stiles' embrace and run to Scott. I wrap my arms around him.

"You came back" He says happy while almost squeezing me to death. "Dad just let you?"

I pull away to look at him. I shake my head. "No, he didn't, we got in a fight" Tears well up in my eyes.

Scott notices it and pulls me back in his arms. "I'm sorry."

I cry against his chest and murmur, "It's not your fault that dad's a dick." I pull back and smile. "As long as you didn't inherit that quality."

Scott chuckles. We say goodbye to Stiles and then we go inside. "Mom's at work. She's trying to make more hours at the hospital, she's always overworking." Scott sighs. "We're struggling a lot right now, we're almost losing the house."

I widen my eyes. I didn't realize it was so bad. We can't lose the house, this is my childhood. Memories have been made in here. I swallow and smile. "It's going to be okay Scott." I say. Then I finally take a look around. "Wow, it hasn't changed at all."

Scott smiles. "Neither has your room" He says while taking me by the hand and dragging me behind him upstairs. He opens my bedroom door.

I start laughing by the sight of the bright pink walls and the baby pink bed. "Wow! Okay, we really need to change this." I chuckle while walking inside and looking at the pictures on the walls. Everything's still the same. Almost like we've been time traveling. Almost like we're 7 again.

"We will, but not now, we've got a pack meeting to attend to." Scott says. "And I'd like you to be there"

~~~

A lot of people gathered in Derek's loft. Everyone introduces themselves to me and then Scott starts to talk. "Guys we have a serious problem-" He says, but then he gets interrupted by Stiles.

"Theo Raeken" Stiles blurts out. Who the fuck is Theo Raeken

"The dread doctors." Scott says, ignoring what Stiles said. "They are turning random teenagers into killers and we don't know why."

"We do know why" A voice, which comes from across the room, says. A guy is walking down the stairs slowly and looks at us. He's wearing a grey v-neck t-shirt, in which you could clearly see his muscular torso, and black pants that did nothing to hide the fact he had a huge package down there.

"Do you know something that we don't?" Derek asks the man who's now in front of him.

The guy ignores Derek completely and raises his eyebrows when his eyes connect with mine. They're beautiful. "I don't think we've met." He says while walking towards me and holding out his hand. "I'm Peter, Derek's uncle." Uncle? Isn't he a little too... young/good looking/hot to be an uncle? Did I really just think that, he's at least 20 years older than me.

I smile at him. "I'm Luna, Scott's sister." His face lits up as he smiles, making my heart beat faster instantly, making me warm up from inside. This is not happening, why is this happening? My god he's so hot. I can't.

Derek sighs impatient and speaks again. "Peter, I asked you something"

"Very well, then" Peter says and turns to face the rest of the pack. "History sometimes repeats itself, you know. There used to be some scientists exactly like the dread doctors. They tried to change the rules of our supernatural world, and they succeeded. They did experiments with teenagers, turning them into killers, until they'd make 'The success'. They never succeeded so now they're trying it again. They're making the perfect killing machine." He spills it all out like water from a tap.

Liam sighs. "How do we know which teenager is going to be taken next?"

"We need to find out what things they have in common." Peter says, and then looks at me. "See if your mom can find anything at the hospital"

I nod at him, "I will," and mutter to myself under my breath, "but I haven't spoken to her in 10 years" Oblivious about the fact that Peter's a werewolf and he could easily have heard that.

"I'll ask." Scott says, looking at me with a worried expression.

I nod and smile. Then everyone breaks off and some of us leave. Scott and I stay, because Scott needed to talk to Derek. I plop down on the blue velvet couch and look at Scott. He has really grown up. To me he's still the little boy who woke me up every morning by jumping on my bed.

Suddenly I feel the couch sinking in on the other side of me. I look to my left to see Peter reading a book. My God. "I'm sorry I brought that up, about your mom, I didn't mean to upset you" He says, not taking his eyes of his book.

"It's okay, you couldn't have known." I say with a small smile.

"Can I ask what happened, if you don't mind?" Peter says now looking at me. His blue eyes pierce into mine. Wow, I could literally drown in them.

His worried expression pushes me over the edge. I tell him about dad, and how he and mom got in a fight 10 years ago. Dad got custody of me and mom of Scott. While I'm telling my story, I start crying.

"Hey, Luna, it's okay." Peter says while rubbing his hand soothingly up and down my arm. "I'm sorry I asked"

I let out a little smile and shrug. "It's okay. I had to let it out some time."

Peter nods. "Have you never told anybody about this?" He asks concerned

I shake my head with a small smile. "I haven't" I wipe my tears away as Scott walks towards us.

"Let's go, Luna" He says.

I nod and stand up. I smile at Peter one last time. "Bye Peter," My eyes dart to Derek. "Bye Derek"

Not waiting for them to respond you turn around and follow Scott.

A U T H O R ' S
N O T E
—————————————
Peter and Luna have met and I think Luna's interested in Peter, I'd be too: He's super hot. I hope I'll update soon.

Don't forget to vote and comment!