V // I'm Back

It has been three weeks they'd to live without Luna. Three whole weeks for Peter to spend heartbroken. He could never make it up to her, but he wanted it so badly. The way he acted around her was stupid, and he knew.

|Unknown POV|

I watched Peter as he walked down the street, hands in his pockets, head down. I haven't seen him for... how long? How long was I gone? A while... I haven't seen him for a while but he still looks so hot.

Suddenly Peter sniffed the air. His eyes changed to an icy blue, that I have never seen before, but it looks so hot.

He looks around, making me hide behind a car and trying to slow my heart rate. I heard Peter running away, and let out a breath.

|Nobody's POV|

Peter ran all the way to Scott's house and banged on the door. "Scott! Open the door!" He shouts.

He raises his fist again but then the door flies open. Scott is standing in the door way in his pajamas, "Peter? What the hell is wrong with you! It's in the middle of the night!" He says, while throwing the door closed.

Peter stops the door with his hand. "Really, slamming the door in my face? I am sorry but I think I have information you'd want to know."

Scott opens the door slowly and looks at Peter. Why would Peter come all the way here for some information? This is so not Peter. Unless... No, it can't be.

Scott lets Peter in and walks before him to the kitchen.

"I caught a scent, Scott." Peter says eventually.

Scott frowns and shrugs, "So?"

"It's her scent, Luna's..." Peter says looking down. Scott knows he's crying, he can smell the salty scent of his tears.

"That's impossible.." Scott whispers, combing a hand through his hair.

Suddenly Peter sniffs and wipes his tears away. "I thought you'd want to know.. I'll go then."

Scott didn't even get time to respond to him, he left too fast.

Peter was crying, in his livingroom. Scott knew why. He and Derek had followed Peter after he left the loft that night. They saw Peter holding Luna in his arms, he was crying and apologizing to her. But she was dead. He was heartbroken. They could literally hear Peter's heart sink after he told her he loved her, when he knew she'd never be able to hear it.

He hated the idea of Peter loving his twin sister. But after seeing Peter so vulnerable that night, he believed it. He truly loved her.

Scott looks up as he hears a soft knock on the door. Peter? He opens it and looks straight into the light brown eyes of his twin. "Luna" He whispered.

Luna didn't know how to greet him, she was gone for a while after all. She just smiled and let herself get pulled into a tight hug.

"Is it really you? How can you- You were- How?" He stuttered when he pulled back.

"Theo, he resurrected me and wanted me to join his pack, he's building one, with chimeras."  Luna let it all out and sighed. "I don't want to join his pack, because I'm already in one." She smiles. "He gave me one day to think about it" She sighs.

"What are you going to do?" Scott asks frowning.

"Not joining his pack, obviously" She chuckles.

"It really is you," Scott states smiling and pulls her inside. "God, I missed you," he says, pulling her into another hug.

"How long was I gone?" She asks frowning.

"Three weeks, Luna." He answers. Three weeks of misery for everyone.

She raises her eyebrows. "Three weeks?" She repeats, almost shouting.

"Ssh.. Mom's asleep." He whispers.

"Mom's home?" She widens her eyes. Wow, that's almost the first time she didn't have to work a night shift then. She smiles widely and runs upstairs.

Scott smiles to himself and shakes his head. Then he follows her.

"Mom.." Luna whispers, while opening the door. "Mom, it's me, Luna"

"What? Luna?" She answers, opening her eyes only half. "No, no, you aren't real. This isn't real. It's just a dream, Melissa." She says to herself.

Luna swallows and touches her mom's arm. "Mom, I am real. I'm alive again."

Melissa looks at her like she's seen a ghost. "How?" Is the only thing she says.

"Theo Raeken resurrected me" Luna smiles.

She touches Luna's hand and gasps. "Y-you are real..."

"Yes, she's very real." Scott smiles, walking in too.

"O my god, I was so scared I'd lost you. You were gone, Luna." Melissa cries.

"I know, I know, and I'm sorry, I won't die again." At least not before her mom had died. She doesn't want her mom to experience her or Scott's death.

"I love you both." Melissa smiles and pulls us into a group hug.

"I love you too." Scott and I say at the same time.

When all is said and done, we all go back to bed, because it's still in the middle of the night. Before I go to sleep, Scott comes in and sits on my bed.

"Luna, what are you?" He asks carefully.

"I don't know how they call it but I'm almost the same as you, but I can get past a barrier of mountain ash, and you can't. Also, I can't heal as fast as you, my healing is like a normal person's." Luna sighs.

Scott frowns. "So you're, kind of, a werewolf?"

She nods and smiles. "But I don't really feel like I am one of you guys. But I want to be."

"Are you asking me to turn you?" Scott widens his eyes at Luna.

She nods and smiles. "I want to be a werewolf, just like you. I want to be your beta."

"I will give you the bite, but not yet. When all of this is over I will. Control is hard and takes time to learn. We can't do that now we're fighting the dread doctors and Theo." He gives in.

Luna smiles and hugs him. "Thanks Scott. I love you, bro."

"Love you too, sis" He chuckles. "We'll let the rest of the pack know in the morning, we'll tell them everything."

A U T H O R ' S
N O T E
—————————————
Hey, I found it really hard to write this chapter, I don't know why, but I just did. Please vote and comment your thoughts on this story.

P.S. The Peter feels are close, probably next chapter.