Bonus Chapter #3

SHORT CHAPTER INCOMING!!!!! Also Open-minded only..

Bangtan planned a dinner at your house tonight. "But I'm not good at cooking.." You pouted. "What about the kids?"

"Dont worry, jagi~ gwenchana. (its  okay.)" He hugged you. "Do we leave them at Yoongi-oppa's house?" You asked.

"But Hyung will come here tonight too."

"They have a babysitter....she can take care of the kids." Jungkook nodded. "What food do they want?" You asked. "We eat ramyun..always at the dorm and some samgyeopsal (a meal in Korea..Author cant explain..ask Google instead)"

"Thats easy, I can cook it."

*****

Its noon and you have to send Jaein and Junho to Yoongi's house. "I can play with Yuri-unnie!!" Jaein jumped. "Yes! I could ask Uncle Yoongi to help me with music!!" Junho cheered, fixing his headphones and gadgets.

*****

You were cooking for the dinner later,arms wrap around your waist and a chin rested on your shoulder. "Smells good~" Jungkook said.

He started planting kisses on your neck. "Jungkook-ah would..you mind..if you he-lp..me coo-k?" You said, trying your best not to..ya know what I mean. He sucked on your 'sweet spot'.

Your mouth opened, then a sharp pain came on your neck. "Did you just--?" You held the part he sucked on. He smiled cheekily and pecked your lips.

You smiled to yourself. How am I so lucky with this guy?

~~~

You wore a turtle-neck sweater to cover your..*cough* hickey *cough*. "Arent you proud of it?" He asked. "Uh..no. I'm going to show up with this thing?"

"It means.." he walked closer and whispered in your ear. "Your mine."

*****

They came with their girlfriends  and you all sat on the table. You kept fidgeting with the tutle-neck sweater, cause you're feeling hot.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Hoseok asked. You nodded as you looked to the gulping Jungkook.

Yoongi thought about something and looked inside the 'neck part'. "You--" He looked at Jungkook, who was smiling nervously. "Nah, its fine. You made kids already." You glared at Yoongi.

They all laughed.

*****

Sorry Author is not that innocent anymore...sorry

Hope you like it.

Bye!