Pls read!

Dear Readers,

Guys...I know you've been waiting for an update in this story...

But Guys,

I wish you'll understand, I will be graduating soon, and based on our schedule; I can't really update because of our schedule and our requirements for school. We need to finish our whole books before our graduation.

I wish you guys understand, I've been lacking sleep sometimes, just because of the FREAKING BOOKS! I HATE SCHOOL!
But I've recently finished all of my books.

I am planning to rewrite my story and change the everything into a new story, I read my story just yesterday nad I really cringed a lot. Especially the time when y/n was bullied and when jungkook and her pretended to be together...I cringed at the part when it says "Can we pretend to be lovers?" . What the heck?! I should've put the word 'together' instead of 'lovers'.

I am reading some books, kpop fanfic books to get an idea, and guys, tell me if you want JJK X READER or JJK X A FICTION GIRL I WILL MAKE? Just comment.

I am planning on publishing a new story after this one which will be KTH FF X _ _ _ _ _ _. I don't wanna spoil you.

Guys, I hope you understand, if you're a graduating stundent, you will now what hardship you're going to take.

Hoping,
@KT_BT21😥

(

I got the pic on some ff and screenshoted it sorry for the copyright😅)