40-Boyfriend

Jungkook held your hand as you headed back to the dorm.

~~~

"Did you answer him already?"
"Yeah, she probabaly did."
"I'm proud of you two."
"What about me?"
"You're staying single."

They started murmuring about you two holding hands. "Yes, we are official." Jungkook said confidently. (A/N: GOSH! MY PAST IS HAUNTUNG ME!)

Taehyung ran to you and hugged you, as if he was your lost kid. "Awww, it's okay Taehyung-oppa." He stayed there for a while.

"Hyung...." You heard Jungkook beside you as he put his arm around your shoulder.

"Oh...fine. But I'll still be waiting." He winked at you as Jungkook pushed him slightly. "Yah! Hyung!"

Taehyung smiled, cheekily.

(Nyahahhha

(Nyahahhha. That's my lock screen...lol)

*****

A few days later.

"Wae, Eomma?"

"Jungkook-ah, we just arrived here in Busan. Can you--"

"Mom! I have a girlfriend now!"

"Jungkook-ah, meet us in Busan tomorrow, we will talk about something with a friend."

"Can I bring my girlfriend?"

Then she ended the call. "Why is Eomma being rude?"

Jungkook dialed your number and called you. "Jagi~ my mom wanted me to go to Busan tomorrow. Can you come with me?" (A/n: why so stubborn Jungkook?)

"Yeah, sure. Are we staying overnight?"

"I think so."

"Okay...bye bye."

"Bye~"

*****

Jungkook picked you up from your house and headed to the train station. "I'm so excited to see Busan!"

"Is it your first time?"
"Yeah...I bet it's different from Daegu."

~~~~~

He sighed.
"Wow, It's totally different from Daegu."

"Tomorrow, let's visit the playground..I want to see Seungjae again."
"Who's Seungjae?"
"The little kid I saw in the playground, I also told him if he calls me hyung, I'll buy him Ice cream and I promised that."

~~~~

He pressed the doorbell. "Eomma!" His brother answered. "Hey! Wow, Y/n you grew up already!"

You laughed as Jungkook pulled you inside. "Eom--Ara?"

"Hey baby, why are you bringing her?" Ara said. Jungkook held your hand tightly. "Eomma, why is Ara here?"

"Her family is our friend. We want you to marry her."

*****

A/n: helluuuuuu! Do you like the chapter? Is it good? Thank you! Bye~