23-Cafeteria

Yoongi and Jimin went down together then headed to the cafeteria.

*****

You are waiting while playing games on your phone. "Y/N." You heard a voice call your name.

You saw Yoongi and a boy beside him looking down at the floor. He took a small glance which made his head tilted up...a bit.

You recognize him...Jimin. You ran to him amd hugged him as tight as you can as if he will run out of breath.

"I missed you." You pulled out as you saw his eyes. "I'm sorry"

You thought a kiss can comfort him so you took a deep breath as you put your hands on his cheeks, closed your eyes and you brought his face to yours and your lips touched.

Yoongi saw you two and slowly turned around.

Jimin was shocked at first then closed his eys as a tear dropped again. For short, he kissed back.

*****

Jungkook's POV

Heading back to the dorm...I want to sleep sooo bad. I always hate the smell of the cafeteria but I had to resist it, I need to pass the cafeteria again.

As I was passing I saw Yoongi-hyung? Jimin and Y/N doing the-- WHAT?! I shook my head and rubbed my eyes its true. Its true...my vision got blurry, covered by tears.

I saw a man walking to me and says "Jungkook uhh..I uhhh" he said.

"What is this?! TELL ME!" I shouted. "Jungkook calm dow--"
"How am I going to calm down?! Let go of me!" I ran outside as the tears flow.

I don't know where I went or where I'm heading to. I think its best if I go back to Busan and continue my studies there.

Its for the sake of Jimin-hyung and Y/N.

*****

Yoongi's POV

As I was looking away, I saw Jungkook watching. I walk up to him and said "Jungkook uhh...I uhhh" I can't think of a thing that I could say.

"What is this?! TELL ME!" I know he loves Y/N and it will really hurt him if he sees this. I can see his tears filling up in his eyes.

"Jungkook, calm dow--" I started to calm him down but he cut him off. "How am I going to calm down?! Let go of me!" He ran outside.

Aish!

******

Jimin POV

Y/N pulled out as I looked down and smiled. I'm happy she didn't forget me.

I looked at my side, Yoongi-hyung wasn't there. I looked in front of me Y/N was looking down. "Yah, are you okay?" I laughed. She's shy...awwww

I looked back and I saw Yoongi-hyung. "Y/n~ Yoongi-hyung is there" I pointed at his direction.

We headed to him. "Oppa, why?" Y/N asked. "Jungkook." He replied.

Why does this keep happening?

*****

"Oppa, why?" You asked. "Jungkook" Yoongi replied.

Everytime I 뽀 뽀 someone, we always get caught😣

Now you have to make up with Jungkook. Problems never die. (A/n: I just made it up...im cringing)

*****

A/n: can't think of the next one....hmm bye