25-Ice cream

You knocked on the door. Surprisingly, Namjoon answered.

"Oh...so you're back?" He asked rudely. You think You need your brother but you came up with an idea. "Umm..I bought Ice cream?" You raised the plastic bag.

"You made that up..so I can let you in huh?" You looked down and got annoyed AISH! HE'S GETTING IN MY NERVES!

"You let me in or I call Yoongi-oppa?" You said. His eyes widened and gave way. "Thank you." You said arrogantly.

"Y/N!!!" He ran to you and hugged you. "Yah, what's between you two?" Jin asked as every one looked at you two. "We're best friends." Jimin replied and looked at Yoongi who stopped washing the dishes.

Yoongi talked to Jimin with eyes.. (get it?)

Y: 'your arm.'
J:'huh?'
Y:'your arm!'

Jimin looked at his arm which was wrapping at your waist. "Oh! Umm..the ice cream is gonna melt" You said.

"Ice cream!!" They shouted. You thought Jungkook's gonna pop out somewhere and shout too but nothing.

You gave them the plastic bag. You looked at their door and decided to go in. You knocked "Jungko--" No signs of Jungkook.

You closed the door. "Oppa~" They all looked except for Namjoon who is listening to music. "Ahh hehe..Yoongi-oppa" You said as they giggled at your cuteness. "Next time be specific" Taehyung said.

You nodded and went to Yoongi. "Uhh Oppa, where is Kookie?" He was so concentrated to washing dishes and almost spilled everything out.

"He went to B--his friend..." He smiled. "Oh..." You got a little suspicious but you trust your brother so you went back to the table and joined the boys.

Yoongi continued to wash the dishes as his eyes widened. Well, that was close...

"Y/n, don't you want ice cream?" Hoseok asked. "Uhh no thanks" You smiled. You looked at the last ice cream cone in the plastic bag. You felt sad. "Uhh where can I put Jungkook's ice cream. It might melt." You asked.

"You can put it in the freezer." Jin replied. "You don't want to eat it?" Hoseok asked.
"No thanks" you smiled. But you really want ice cream.

Jimin was looking at you putting your arm on your stomach. "Want mine?" He whispered. Before you could reply Yoongi gave you his ice cream without looking at you.

*****

Jungkook has been worried, sad, lonely and depressed. He's kind of regretting on going here in Busan.

"Ajussi!" A kid called. "Can you help me get the ball stuck on the tree?" He asked with puppy eyes. Jungkook smiled "Yeah sure little boy." He messed the boy's hair.

He got the ball and gave it back to the kid "But next time call me Hyung and I'll give you ice cream." Jungkook told the boy. "Ne...Hyung" The kid said. "Hyung what is your name?"

"Call me Jungkook-hyung." He said. "Ahh my name is Seungjae" Seungjae said. "Sure...Seungjae. Go back and play with your friends" He said as Seungjae ran back to his friends. Jungkook got up and waved at the kid.

*****

You got home already with Yoongi..

5 boys circled around the table. "So what is really between You and Y/N, Jimin?" Namjoon said as he squinted his eyes at Jimin.

"Fine...she the girl who has a crush on me. And you told me to date her for a year and break up with her. But I can't." He said coldly.

They were all shocked. "Well not to lie, she's beautiful." Hoseok said. "Yeah..she is my ideal type." Taehyung complimented. "I hate her." Namjoon said. "Yeah she is cute but she's taken duhh" Jin rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, how can you hate Y/n? She's kind." Taehyung asked. "Psshh she's ugly and arrogant." Namjoon crossed his arms and leaned at the chair.

Jimin was just silent but his blood is boiling inside. Hoseok suddenly slapped Namjoon slightly "Yah! Wake up!"

Jimin went to their room and lied down at his bed. He looked at Jungkook's bed and said "Where did you go Seagull? I'll visit Yugyeom tomorrow and I'll see you."

*****

A/n: lame..lame..lame..lame Jimin's feels are so real...i was squealing when i'm writing this.