41-Arranged Marraige

(Tounge twister)

You knocked on the door and Yoongi answered. You hugged him tightly, crying. "Y/n," He carresed your hair as the other boys went in the scene.

"What happened?" -Jimin
"Why are you bringing a backpack?"-Hoseok
"SLEEPOVER!!!"-Taehyung
"Seriously, Taehyung? Grow up."-Namjoon
"Sleeping with boys?"-Jin

Yoongi brought you inside and let you sit on the couch. "Was it your boyfriend?" He asked. "I knew I was better than him!" Taehyung shouted.

"Taehyung, this isn't a joke." Jin smacked the back of his head.

You cried in Yoongi's chest as he carresed your back. Their eyes softened at the 'sibling' scene. Hoseok faked his tears by pouring water on his eyes. (Like when he saw the female version of Yoongi😂)

You stayed like that for a while.

*****

"EOMMA!" Jungkook shouted right after Ara's family left. "I'M NOT TAKING LOVE FOR MONEY!"

"Jungkook-ah, they can help us..if you marry Ara, she can give us money." She held Jungkook's arm as Jungkook's eyes are flaming.

"MOM ARE YOU DUMB?! I CAN JUST TAKE A JOB!" He wiggled his arm from her mom's grip.

His father suddenly gave him a slap, Jungkook's head tilted by the impact. "DON'T TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!"

Jungkook headed to the door and said "THE ONE THAT I'M GONNA MARRY IS JUST Y/N!!" and slammed the door.

He ran to the subway station and went back to Seoul.

*****

Night...

A loud knock came from the door as Namjoon looked in the peep hole. "Jungkook." He said looking at you.

You quickly hid behind Yoongi. Namjoon opened the door as Yoongi held your arm.

"Where is Y/n?" He asked, looking around. He spotted you as he approached you.

He was about to get your arm but Yoongi caught his arm first. "Don't touch my sister. Go marry that Ara, if thats what your parents want." He said coldly.

He kept giving Jungkook cold stares but Jungkook, didn't give up. "Oppa, I can do it."

Yoongi let go of Jungkook's arm as Jungkook hugged you. You pushed him away then looked down. "Jungkook, the door is there, you can leave now." You pointed at the door.

"But Y/n, I--" You breathed heavily and kept your arm pointed at the door. Yoongi looked at Taehyung, trying to hold his laughter.

Yoongi gave him a glare. Taehyung saw him and cleared his throat.

Jungkook turned around and headed to the door. He hesitated and looked at you but he gave up and went out.

You sighed heavily and stretched. "I need to go to bed."

*****

A/n: sorry guys for being inactive....haha! I was working on this for 3days LOL.

But thanks bye!