29-Back Pt.2

A knock filled the silence in the living room. You ran to open the door and it was Jungkook. "What brings you here?" You ask with a smile.

You forgot about your childish arguement a while ago...you were too used to it. When both of you were kids, you always argue like most of the time.

"I'll live here." He said coldly. "B-but we don't have an--" He suddenly shushed you. "Did you hear that?" He looked at the ceiling. "W-what?" You got scared.

He held onto your hand tightly. You headed to the darkest place in your house. "Y-yah! Don't scare me like that." You whispered.

He let go of your hand and he was ahead of you. You were so scared you held on his jacket tightly. He suddenly turned to face you "BOO!" You shrieked as you covered your ears and closed your eyes tightly.

"I told you! Eh~!" You whined. "Alright, alright. I'm sorry." He caressed your cheek that made you blush so hard.

He let go and you two got awkward. You cleared your throat. "Uhh sh-should w-we go?" He nodded.

*****

You went up to your brother's room. "Oppa~ Jungkook is here." He took off his headphones and looked at you. "Why?"

"He said he will live here from now on."
"For a month?"
"IDK."

You headed downstairs with Yoongi. "Hyung! Is there any spare room?" Jungkook asked. "Yes..the couch." He smiled cheekily.

"Hehe...there is no spare room anymore. Or if you want you use her bedroom?" Your eyes widened. "Oh yeah, I'm fine with that." Jungkook smirked at you. So that I could look at her secrets...😏

"But where will I sleep?" You pouted. "Sleep with our parents?" Yoongi said then You shook your head. "How about my room?" You shook your head again. "You want to sleep with Jungkook?!" You amd Jungkook's eyes widened "NO!" You said at the same time.

"Okay fine, I'll just sleep on the couch, since Jungkook is our guest..." You pouted cutely again to get Yoongi's attention.

*****

It was already night and you were on the couch watching tv. Suddenly a sad song played during the commercial. You strated to tear up, remembering Jimin.

You buried your face to your palms, sobbing quietly.

Jungkook's POV

I really need to pee, there is no bathroom in her room. Ugh! I'm so lazy to go down again!

When I got down I saw Y/n burying her face on her palms. I approach her, trying to hold my pee.

I took her palms off and looked at her face that was red and wet, I got my handkercheif and wiped her tears. "Thank you." She mumbled.

I just pulled her into a hug to comfort her.  She sobbed harder. "Yah, stop crying. You want to be ugly the next morning?" She pulled out and wiped her tears with my handkercheif.

"Thank you, Jungkook" she weakly smiled. I smiled back. I was about to stand up but she held my wrist making me sit back down "Stay."

"I need to go to the bathroom." I pointed at the bathroom. She laughed. "Okay, go before you pee at the couch😂."

*****

A/n: is it bad? The last part was...cringey? I think its...hmmm lame?
Thanks bye!