Bonus chapter #2

(LOL REALLY SORRY...I LIKE UPDATING.         that's what she said)

DOBU: YAH! We haven't met each other for a while.

BEAGLE: This calls for bonding!

Y/n: I'm free👋!!!!!!

BEAGLE: How about your kids?

Y/n: Jungkook.

BEAGLE: Oh right...I forgot your married already😉😉😉

DOBU: Tomorrow at 'EatJin Restaurant' 3pm.. Okay?

Y/n: Yeah....cya!

*****

Author POV

"Jungkook-ah I'm going out with my friends today. Since you have no work today, please take care of the kids." Y/n said putting on her shoes.

He nodded and kissed her cheek. She waved bye to them and left.

Junho and Jaein plopped on the couch "I'm bored." Junho mumbled.

"Appa can you play with us?" Jaein shook Jungkooks arm while holding her teddy bear with the other (sorry I love stuffed toys)

Jungkook went up to his room and got pillows. He went down hiding it in his back. "What's that?" Junho asked, lying on the couch.

Jungkook suddenly attacked Jaein with the pillow and Jaein giggled. Junho claimed oin Jungkooks back making him fall on his stomach. "APPA! LETS COOK!" Jaein peeked from the pillow.

"You know I cant--" Jaein covered Jungkooks mouth with her small hands and said. "I watch mommy cook!" How is this kid so cheerful? Jungkook thought.

Jaein  disappeared to the kitched. "Junho, your heavy." Jungkook groaned.

Junho claimed off of his back and lied on the couch, setting his music. "You're like your Uncle Yoongi...so boring." Jungkook stuck out his tongue.

"I'm not boring!"

Jungkook went in the kitchen and saw Jaein standing on the chair, reaching for the flour. "Almost the--" the flour poured all over Jaein. Jungkook fell on the floor, laughing.

Jaein slowly walked to Jungkook and wiped flour on his face. Jaein laughed. Jungkook glanced at Junho and whispered on Jaeins ear.

Jaein walked to his brother. "Oppa..." She said and quickly put flour on Junho. "YAH!!!!" They spent the time chasing each other until the door opened. "I'm-- What happened?!" Y/n gasped.

They all looked at her shocked. "Jagi~" Jungkook approached you with his hands on his back and quickly wiped flour on her face and ran away. "JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!"

*****

Sorry if its too detailed hope you liked it!!!

Ps. I deleted my TaeTae story and replacing it with two new books...😅