01-Childhood [Edited A/N]

You moved in to a small apartment building when you were 4 years old.

Then there you met Jeon Jungkook, your best friend and playmate.

Both of you tell promises, secrets, confessions and whatsoever...

When You and Jungkook were playing catch in your room, he flopped on the bed since he was tired. And he said "You know what? I will be your future husband when we get older..." he stared at the ceiling as he smiled.

"What are you saying Kookie?!" You said as you hit his head, followed by you flopping on your bed. (Get it? - A/N)

"Yah! Chubs, you made an earthquake!" He laughed as You rolled your eyes at his statement.

*****

But you noticed something, whenever Jungkook asks permission to his parents to play with you they always say; " Go on. Make the most out of the week."

That statement made you curious. You sensed something fishy.

One day, you knew what they ment. They bid their goodbyes to you and your family.

"Mom, can I talk to y/n?" You heard Jungkook. His mom nodded while his older brother kept on playing on his phone.

He ran to you and he pulled your arm. He led you to a corner where no one will hear or see you.

"Y/n, I'm sorry." He said looking at you. You looked down and started to tear up.

He pulled you into a warm hug (hehehe, olaf... -Author). You quickly hugged back, "No more playmate, no more pwends..."

"I will miss you 뚱~아 (Chubs)"(A/n: ???) he whispered into your ear. "Me too Kookie" you replied.

He pulled out as he saw you wiping your eyes. "Oh! No, don't cry." You saw him pout.

You giggled at his action. "Jungkook! We need to go now!" His father called.

Both of you went to your parents. They were about to go, but he ran back to you for the last hug. Then he whispered "The promise..."

Then he again pulled out showing his bunny smile, the smile that you will miss and will be remembered.

*****
You are now in 1st year in college. You found two best friends; Jung EunBi and Kim DaHyun. They comforted you whenever you are sad, they also make you laugh especially DaHyun.

They knew you really have a big crush on Park Jimin, the hearthrob of SOPA university. You fangirl over him, even though you don't know if he likes you back.

But, no chance for you. He is already at 3rd year college. Sad life.

You haven't heard of Jungkook since when they left. You only knew he is studying on a big school near their house.

You are waiting for fate to give you a chance to see him again.

*****

It is Wednesday, time for PE. You're entering the school gates, you passed by a group of handsome boys. You stopped and stood there shook. You looked back to see if you really saw your crush and probably your childhood bestfriend.

***

To the new readers of my jungkook ff im really really sorry. i was only 10/11 years old when i wrote this shit so please bare with the cliché and the cringey scenarios. i wanted to rewrite this book anyways :/

Sincerely, the 13 year old a/n lmao