42-Court (short chapter)

3 days, since Jungkook's parents fixed an arranged marriage for him and Ara. His mom even called you to end your relationship with him.

You tried avoiding him but he would visit your house, when you're at the dorm, he will visit you there too.

"Oppa, let's go back to Daegu." You asked your brother. "Y/n, we have school here."

"There's a school there, right?." You said, pouting. "You know my experience there right?" Yoongi replied.

You released Taehyung was watching you. "What?" You asked, whining. He giggled and signaled you to come to him.

"Y/n, I'm still waiting for you." He put an arm around your shoulder. He became close to you the past 3 days.

"What do you mean?" You asked innocently. "You didn't notice?" He asked.

Flashback~

"Y/n~ do you want a present?" He said, hiding something on his back. "What present?" You asked and he showed a box of brownies. "Wow! Thank you!" You hugged him.

~~~~~

Ding dong~

You opened the door and you saw Taehyung holding a bouqet of flowers. "For you~" He gave the flowers to you.

"Me?" You pointed as he shooked his head. "For the door." He said and You laughed.

~~~~~

You were walking around the park with Taehyung. "Y/n, do you like stuffed toys?" He asked licking his ice cream. (A/n:the ice cream scenarios again...)

"Yeah!" You jumped. "Woah, woah, chill."

Next day

"Y/n-ah..." You turned around and saw a big pink teddy bear. "WOW!!" You approached it as Taehyung popped behind the bear.

"You liked it." He said that made you hug him. "Thank you, Oppa~" He blushed.

End of flashback

"Sooo?" He said. "Uhhh haha" You rubbed the back of your neck. "Any answers?"

"For what?" You asked again. "Isn't it obvious?"

"What's obvious?" You asked, super confused. "Y/n," He faced you. "I like you."

Your eyes widened and you were speechless. "Wh-what?" One word...confused. "I like you." You slightly slapped your cheek, to make sure if your just hallucinating.

"Pinch me." You ordered. "Huh? Why?"
"Just pinch me." He pinched you at your arm that made you flinch. "Ow!"

"So so sorry." He caressed it. "So this isn't a dream?" You gasped and left him alone in the living room.

*****

A/n: is the chapter okay? I cant think of the next one. Thank you for still reading the story! Bye!