9 months later!!!

Chapter 30

well i finally have a baby which is a baby girl! which i am soooo happy about and of course we are naming it Chrissy after my sister which i love and miss her so much. We bring Chrissy home and Zoe meeting Zoe "okay Zoe this is your little sister Chrissy" i said "she's cute" she says holding her "yeah she is" i said smiling I heard the door bell rang "hello" i said answering the door "Mrs. Dillon?" asked the man "this is she" I said "i have this for you" he said "thank you" i said looking at it "its an envelope" he said "I know what it is... what is it for?" i asked like he will know "you have to find out, good day madam" he said walking.

I opened the letter and it was from Ricky! My love Bethany, dress like you would dance with your love... if not i put a box in our room! see you at 6' clock pm:) love you xx Rickle Pickle

i look at the clock its 4:00 pm "i have some time i can get a baby sitter or someone who i know..." i said to myself "Hey Andrea? can you maybe babysit Zoe and Chrissy tonight?" i asked Andrea "Of course Bethany" she said "your a life saver! can you come at 5?" i asked "yep! can Kian come?" asked Andrea "if you dont do anything" i laugh "whatever" asked Andrea "we wont i promise!" she adds "good! see you in an hour!" i said hanging up and getting dressed in this beautiful flow white skater dress "oh its beautiful" i said putting it on.

Andrea and Kian was already here "hey girl!" said Andrea "hey Girl" i said hugging her "you look adorable!! but the shoes gotta go babe" said Andrea i looked down i have my old converse "oh" i said "no worries i have some shoes" she says handing me white flats "oh Andrea i can't they are yours" i said "I bought them for you" Andrea said "thank you" i said "your welcome" she said "okay I just need to do my make up and i will be ready to go" i said. I did my make up and it was already to go "Bye Zoe mommy is going out for awhile" I said hugging her "okay mommy" Zoe said "take care of Chrissy for me" i said kissing her head "I will" she said "good" i said walking out and getting in my car " i have no idea where to go" I said to myself.

I flipped over the note that Ricky gave me "wow there is directions he's smart" i said getting my phone for a GPS and punched in the directions "where is this taking me?" i said when i finally get there its at a cute little Gazebo in a park "Ricky it's beautiful" i said staring at it "i picked it because it was peaceful and beautiful like you" Ricky said kissing me "I love it" i said "but why did you be all sneeky like this?" i added "because i wanted to be surprised" He said "well i am supersede" I said starstruck "good. now may i have this dance?" he asked putting on All The Stars by: Ed Sheeran "oh Ricky you know me so well" i said dancing with him "i know" he said. It makes me think of me of Connor oh how i Miss him...

After we are done dancing he made me a song it was beautiful "Ricky" i said crying "why are you doing this?" i said "what? i can't make a song or put together a romantic date?" he said "I don't know you where doing all this for me" i said tearing up. "well this is how much i love you" said Ricky kissing me. Ricky turned on Ed Sheeran and All Of The Stars was on "how did you get this?" i said shocked "it's a tape i made you" he said smiling I didn't realize i was smiling myself. "Thank you" i said hugging him "you're welcome baby" said Ricky. I don't know why but this night reminds me of the first day i've met him... It was at a seven eleven romantic i know but i didn't spot Ricky first, I spot Connor first cause i loved him first. We where in love for the longest time and then Ricky offered to drive me home. And then he kissed me when i was with Connor. He saw and we broke up and now we are here me and Ricky have two babies and married...

After we got home we fell asleep until noon. "What time is it?" i asked "noon" he laughs "my god what the hell why didn't you wake me?" i laughed as i got up "sorry we got back late" he says getting Chrissy "that's true so what are we going to do today?" i asked getting up "hmmm how about we film" said Ricky asking his fans to ask us questions "Wow alot of people are asking good questions" said Ricky "lets do a Q&A!" i exclaimed "well that's what i asked our fans" said Ricky getting the lights and camera "Right knew that" i said setting down besides him turning on the camera.