it was the best day ever

chapter seven

As Connor carried me to the car and to his apartment "I got you babe "he says carrying me to his bedroom "mmm" i said turning in his arms "Night baby I'll see you in the morning" he whispers kissing my forehead. He went downstairs i could hear his door closed and i flickered my eyes open and looking around the room went on my phone  on Twitter and all my social medias then went back to sleep. Connor's POV.

I flopped on the cough and flipped on the Tv when Family Guy was on I tried not to laugh at the funny parts Jc walked in all moppy "what's the matter Jc?' i asked "Nothing its just Jenn is moving away" he says "Jc that's horrible" i said i hate him seeing him like this to tell you the truth He loved Jenny when he layed eyes on her and he was talked about her everyday how her hair flowed when the wind hit it and how her eyes sparkle everytime she smiled he really loved her "I dont know what to do Connor" he whines. "You can talk to Bethers in the morning" i said to him "Okay" he says giving up from the couch and going into the kitchen to get a drink of water.

I just sit there when i relised it was almost three "Jc why didn't you tell me it was three?" i asked "sorry i thought you knew" he says "i didnt, I'm going to bed night Jc" i said "night Connor" he says I walking up to my room. Oh shit i forgot Bethany is sleeping in my bed i thought "Huh?' mumbled Beth "It's me Bethany go back to sleep" i whispered kissing her head I walked to the bathroom brushing my teeth and getting undressed "CONNOR!" says Bethany "what?" i said "YOUR NAKED!" she says laughing "oh shit" i said "it's fine Connor" she says laughing "Oh really?" i said "just go to sleep Con" she says yawning I walk into the bathroom to put my toothbrush in my holder.

"Connor?" I asked "Yes?" Connor says "are you in bed?" i asked "yes? is that a problem?" he asked me "no i dont mind" I said leaning my head on his bare chest "Good now we have to sleep i have some news to tell you" He says and then we fell asleep my head still on his bare chest.

~Next day Bitches~

"Morning Love" he whispers "Hi" i said "So The bad news" he says "what's the bad news?" i said "Jenny Is moving" his voice was cracking like he was about to cry "what? how do you know" i said my eyes filling up with tears "How is jc taking it?" i said  whipping my eyes "Not that good" he says "Oh god she might have texted me saying that" i said running down stairs. "I'll come with you" he says holding my hand "Did you hear what happen?" asked Jc "Yeah I'm so sorry Jc" i said Hugging him tightly "Did Connor Tell you?" he asked me Hugging me back "Yeah he did, I feel I'm alone now" i confessed "Yeah me too" he says.

"WellI'm going to get Mcdonalds" says Ricky "fuck yeah" says the guys "yay' i said weakly they all look at me weird "what? i dont like Mcdonals" i said "what how can u not like Mcdonals?" asked Trevor "I'm on a diet" i said "Oh that explains alot" says Kian "yeah so I'll go with you Ricky" i Volunteered "Great! I'll get you a wrap" he says "Okay and its my cheating day so that's good" i said laughing "Good Common Beth" says Ricky "coming wait... i need to change" i said "okay Hurry Bethany" he says "I will" i said. I picked out a crop shirt with stich on it and some High waisted shorts and black toms "ready" i said running to the bathroom to do my makeup and brush my teeth. "okay I'm Offically ready" i said kissing Connor "shall we go my lady?" asked Ricky "we Shall" i said.

~At Mcdondals~

"OMG is that Ricky? from O2L?" says a fan "Who's that girl? is she his girlfriend i ship" says another "ladies please calm down, this is not my girlfriend this is Bethany Connor's Girlfriend" Ricky explains signing autographs and me just standing there looking alone when someone comes over and talks to me "hi so your Connor's Girlfriend?" she asked me "Yeah I am" i said shyly "Thats so cool! how is you two Doing?" she asked me "we are doing perfectly fine" i said "i wish i had a girlfriend" she said looking down at her feet "Don't worry, you'll fine someone whos perfect for you" i said "r-really?" she said smiling "of course" i said "Hey, Bethany?" she asked me nervously "yes?" i asked "Can i have your number, so i want advise for stuff" she says "of course!" i said giving her my phone "really!" she says putting her number in my phone as "Ava" "Ava" i whispered to myself "Hey Ava, who do you like in O2L?" i asked her "Sam most Definitely!" she says "well, i shouldn't do this but i am going to give Sam your number if you don't mind" i said "really? omg beth your the best!" she says hugging me.

"Bethany wanna get our food?" asked ricky "yep, it was really nice meeting you Ava!" i called "you too" she says "well that was awesome" says Ricky "yeah i wasn't really especting this" i confessed "well get use to this, it'll happen alot" he laughs "hi welcome to Mcdondalls how can i help you?" says the guy behind the counter "Hi I would like a Breakfast wrap and five pancakes" says Ricky "That would be  $20.00 please" he says Ricky gives him a twenty and waits for our food "ugh i cant people eat this stuff" i said strunching up my nose "its good though Beth" he says nudging me "whatever its just fat and carbs" i said crossing my arms "after I'll take you to starbucks okay crancky pants" he says laughing "OMG really!" i said hugging him he chuckles "yeah I'll get you a drink you need it" he says "breackfast wrap and 5 pancakes" says the guy "thank you" he says and we walk out of Mcdonals.

"shall we go to starbucks?" he says "uhhh yes" i said "good" says Ricky i smile "i love the smell of Starbucks" i said "me too" says Ricky walking in "can i have a Carmal frap please" i said "and for you sir" says the ladie "can i have the same thing please but in a medium please" says Ricky "Names?" she says "Bether and Ricky" we said together "okay we'll get that right now" she says "thanks" I said "your welcome" she says smiling "should we go home and eat" i said holding my stomach "yeah" he says getting our drinks "good" i said running to the car "on to home!" he says "yay!" i said laughing as we where driving home i heard "Someone" by Trevor Moran "OMG! ITS TREVOR! TURN IT UP YOU SON ON A B!" i said "haha okay" he says turning up "awh hes so cute!" i said "yes he is" he says laughing.

~At home~

"you got starbucks with out me!" says Connor tackling me to the ground "yes i did and i am happy to see you too" i said "can i have some?" says Connor "Yes" i said "yay!" he says kissing me "OMG wheres Sam?" i screamed "Here i am" he says peeking form the couch "WHERES YOUR FREAKING PHONE!" i said "right here" he says "can i see it?" i said "yeah here" he says "Thanks" i said putting in Ava's number in his phone "text Ava!" i said "who?" he asked "shes a fan and she likes you the best so text the girl" i said "alright i will" he said. "good and say this is Sam Pottoroff too" i said "okay, lets eat" he says "yes lets" i said getting off Sam. "Today seems like a Nexflix day to me" says Ricky "i agreed" me and the guys said i look down at my wrap "whats wrong?" asked Trevor "I dont feel good" i said "Take it easy" says Connor rubbing my back...

 I remembered that Jen had moved yesterday and she didn't even text me to say I am moving i wont see you for awhile i love you Beth xx Jenn" lie she use to do when shes going somewhere far "I just want to lay down" i said chocking on my words "okay if you want your wrap I'll save it for you" says jc "thanks Jc" i said Hugging him. As i walked to Connor's room i broke down and cried  for hours untill Kian came in and saw me "Omg Beth whats wrong?" he says "Jenn *gasps* moved *gasps* away *Gasps* "I know Beth I'm sorry" he says "she was my first friend when i moved here to californa" i said thew my tears "really" he says. I nod. "we conected instantly, we liked the same stuff she got me and stuff" i continued he just nods. "I told her about Jc and she liked him ever since and i feel horrible for him cause she moved their relationship with her like free willy" i confessed. "Bethany, it wasn't your fault you dont know how she moved" Kian said helping me up "are you sure?" i asked whipping my tears.

"yes I'm Possitive Bethany Kian knows best remeber that okat" he says catching my eyes "okay I'll remember that" i said "thanks" i added "your welcome" he says walking out Connor's room...