should we do this more often or take a break from...us

chapter 13

after Connor and me had that amazing night i still replay that very night in my mind every time i see him and we do it every time Katie leaves he comes and becomes magically disappear on my floor while my cloths are too. kissing He's kissing my neck thank god Katie is not here i am having to much fun seeing Connor WITH out cloths. "Connor, omg" i said under my breath "are you okay?" he asked me getting of me sitting on me reviling his very sexy naked body "i just need a breath" i said "i have a question" he asked me "of course what about" i asked concern "should we do this or take a break from... Us" he asked me.

Was he seriously asking me this? i saw him naked millions of times and he wants to call it quits? like why? "Um mm, i think we shouldn't do this i want to be in a relationship with you connor" i said kissing him "good, now what should we do now? I will kinda miss seeing you like this" he said winking i blushed "don't worry babe I wont tell any one that you like me naked "Connor!" i screamed "Bethany!" mocked Connor "wanna see a movie" i asked him "mmmmm" whined Connor "I'll get you Taco bell" i said "really?" he said his eyes sparkled when i said that. "Yes really" i said he pulled me into a hug smelling his colone.

When we got to the movies some subscribers saw us and came to say hey and asking us what movie we were going to see "well we are going to see Cloudy and the chance of meatballs 2" i said "no insidious 2" said Connor "I told you on the way here we where going to see Cloudy and the chance of meatballs two babe" i said Connor still holding on to my waist. "Can I get a picture with you?" asked a shy girl "Of course" i said he eyes lighted up and me and Connor took pictures with the group of girls.

"it was really nice meeting you girls" i said "you too" they said walking away after a few minutes with them "they were nice" i mumbled "yeah they where" he said getting two tickets for cloudy and the chance of meatballs two "thank you connor" I said as if I was a little kid "no problem" Connor said handing the man our tickets "it'll be on your left" he said "thank you" i said he nods.

~After the movie~ "well that was interesting" Connor says into the camera (of course) What did you think Beth" he adds "I think it was adorable especial the strawberry" i laughed "Of course you love strawberry's" says Connor "and i love you too" i said kissing his nose "See you guys we both love each other" I said laughing "hey these are my viewers" whined Connor "and some of them are mine to Con" i said stealing his camera "hey guys Bethers here and i stole Connor's camera hehe" i said running away from connor "MY CAMERA! MY BABY!" screamed connor.

"It's not your baby anymore Connor" i said turning the camera to him "Your steeling my camera from me? how dare you" says Connor tackling me to the ground "Get of me you loaf" i grunted "never! you stoll her away from me" said Connor "Ugh fine im sorry for steeling your stupid camera" i said rolling my eyes "good you are dismissed" he says slapping my bum "Hey! un called for" i said "nope" he said popping the P "whatever lets go" i said holding on to his arm "well guys i guess i have to end this blog here for today, okay so im going to go we talked about movies, movies " he says ending the vlog.

finally i heard his famous outtro finally! i thought we walked out of the movie theater when i saw my old middle school crush walking with his friends "i know that kid" i whispered "who is it?" he asked me looking at him "His name is Dayton" (hes my crush in real life) i said "how do you know him?" he asked "we where lab partners in 8th grade and he use to touch my arm in the labs" i said smiling remembering how he use to do it "seems like hes a really chill dude" says Connor "yeah he was until homecoming" i said "what happened?" he asked me "he danced with me" i said "how is that bad Beth?" asked Connor

"he twirked on me and i gridded on him" i said putting my head in my hands he looked at me hide eye "yeah i know right" i said "how was it" someone said behind me there Dayton looked at me with those perfect dark brown eyes and his perfect body "it was uhhh..." i said "It was hot" says a fimillair voice said i turned around  Cullen and Kyle where there with him "Cullen, Kyle" i said rolling my eyes "so tell me Beth, How was my twerking?" asked Dayton "Fine it was some sexy shit there i said it" i said growning "Your gridding was pretty sexy too" he said winking Connor looking at him his hand still on my waist "oh who are you?" asked Dayton "Hes my boyfriend, Connor Franta" i said

"Huh i wouldn't believe that a boy like this can get a girl like yourself" says Dayton "ugh why are you even talking to me?" i asked "cause i saw you" snaped Dayton "Ugh common babe lets go" i said walking off

~Okay Dayton, Cullen, Kyle are from my school and yes Dayton is really sexy and yes he twerked on me at homecoming :3 it was amazing so yeah hehe xx~