two months Pregers :D

Chapter 29

I am about two months pregnant with Chrissy, my baby girl me and Ricky's second girl. Rickys so exited he's texting all of our friends and family members telling them that i'm about two months pregnant I am laughing because he's doing this weird dance like he has to go to the bathroom.

"Bae are you all right?" i said shaking my head "yeah i am fine" he said walking over to me rubbing my stomach "we made another baby" he whispered "yeah we did" i said smiling down at him "are you sure you want to name it Chrissy?" asked Ricky "yeah i am Positive" i said "it'll keep her in spirit" i add "yeah it will" he said walking to the fridge and get me some water "thanks love" i said sitting down at my laptop "welcome" said Ricky getting out his camera "hey guys its Ricky and Bethany" he said in the camera "hey everyone" i said waving "and Chrissy says hi and Zoe" i add getting Zoe "say hi Zoe" I said "Hi" she waves.

"today we are going to the Store to get some food" Ricky said getting the keys "yes we are and maybe go to the movies" i said "i like that" said Ricky "what shall we see?" I said "hmm how about the fault in our stars" Ricky said "hell yaaaaasss" I said laughing "yay i shall get dressed and put on makeup" i added getting up from the computer and going to the room.

I pick out a crop top and high waist shorts walking to the bathroom to do my makeup and all of a sudden Ricky (and his camera) came running in the bathroom "OMG Ricky what the hell?! You scared the hell out of me!" I yelled "sorry babe" he said kissing me "I can hear the comments now" I said " awe you guys are so cute!" I added putting on mascara and eye liner

"Okay I'm ready!" I said getting the stroller and put Zoe in it "you ready Zoe" I said she just nods. I strap her in "Guys welcome to an uncut video of me and Bethany shopping and doing shit" said Ricky laughing. " yay!" I said looping my arm with Ricky's "you're so cute Beth" said Ricky touching my butt "so are you" I said leaning on him "I have a camera here" said Ricky laughing "whatever" I said skipping with Zoe. "weeeeeee!" said Zoe smiling.

Ricky's P.O.V

"That Ladies and Gentleman is my loving wife" I said in the camera turning the camera towards her "and my pregnant wife" I said turning the camera back to me. "Right now we are going to Target Bethany's and mine favorite store" I said putting the camera up at the Target sign "OMG we are here!" exclaimed Bethany getting out Zoe and putting in the Seat in the cart. "what should we get?" asked Bethany. "Arizona green tea" I said getting a pack of Arizona in the cart " i don't like Arizona Ricky" Bethany said "well more for me" I laugh.

Bethany took Zoe to the toy section "okay Zoe you can get only one Toy today OK?" i hear Bethany say to Zoe "i guess  i'm on my own for shopping" i said looking at the candy section "hmm what to get?" i said getting a sour patch kids and some Reese's peanut butter cup for Bethany "here babe" i said handing her, her candy. She smiles "Thanks Ricky" she says hugging me walking to get Zoe "okay Zoe got your toy picked out?" i hear Bethany say. Zoe holds up her Barbie "its time to go honey" said Bethany "okay" said Zoe holding both of our hands "weeeeeeeeee!" said Zoe as we lifted her up. We went to the Caricature Drove home to a wonderful night with the most amazing girl ever and we slept until the next morning

~End of Ricky's POV~

I woke up in the middle of the night to puke "ugh!" i moan getting up from the toilet "whats the matter?" asked Ricky looking at me concerned "night sickness" i said throwing up again "well you are pregnant" said Ricky matter-of-fact voice "thanks i know that" i said steeping back from the toilet and flushing it. "After this we are not having another baby" i said grunting "it's fine by me" said Ricky "Good" i said going to the fridge to get Zoe's formula "hey Ricky?" i asked "hmmmmmm?" said Ricky "can you get Zoe so i can feed her, please" i said opening the bananas and strawberries ready too feed her  "sure thing" he said walking  to Zoe's  bed room "okay little princess time for food" said Ricky "ok Zoe it's your favorite food bananas and strawberries" i said feeding her. After I feed her and going to put her for her nap me and Ricky cuddled at the cough and watched another movie Maleficent and then It Happened at the weirdest time...

Guys what do you think happened to Bethers? comment suggestions in the comment section <3