the first day i didn't come to school...

chapter nine

"Come on you have to go to school" says Katie "I can't, not today" I said under the covers "Fine I'll get your homework" she says "thanks  Katie" I said "you're welcome Beth" she said Hugging me and walking out. I sit there in silence looking at Connor's Contact waiting to be dialed. I dont waste my time with Connor. I don't want him to be worried about me. I go on Twitter seeing what's the happs i see everyone talking about my my video that i posted last night "OMG i Hope she's okay i can't believe someone would do that to her" says one tweet, I reply with "I know it's horribleto think that someone would hurt me like this" everyone is asking me me about my story so I go "if you have Questions DM me and I'll be sure to answer them" "@MacBarbie07 Make a Video with all the questions you recive" says a follower "I will thanks" i said back "Okay MOTAators, I'll be making a video of answering questions, ask away" i tweet while i watch my phone blow up with questions.

"Hey Guys, so i have some questions so lets get started!" i said "The first one is from ------- heres her question, What happen when you became depressed?" "well, here's the thing. She bullied me so much that i started to cut myself and just cried at school in the stales i was a mess" i confessed it went on for 11 minutes "well guys i hope you like this video!" i said turning off my camera sitting there thinking that what Connor would think about me.  I started to cry and i couldn't stop myself from crying i lissened to 5SOS to cheer me up and it worked. After my video went up everyone went crazy for my video asking for Advise and such. So i desided to make a blog about Depression and Bullying.

"Guys I made a blog about Depression and Bullying Just surch up my name Bethany Mota" i tweeted everyone wanted the link so i posted the link "Here if you want me to do" I said everyone wanted me to post about family problems so i typed an artical about Family problems. " I Hoped this helped with everyone who has this problem" i Typed. I feel like i'm helping people with problems but I'm not helping myself.

I saw everyone commenting on my blog thanking me for my advise and staying strong and stuff i smiled to myself alittle when a knock came to the dorm door "hello?" i said "Bethany open up" says a voice "who is it?" i said "O2L" they said "the doors open" i said "Bethany what happen?" asked Jc "Bullies" i said hidding my wrist "What's that?" asked Kian taking my wrist "Bethany are those?" said Kian "Yes Scare" i said "why?" they all asked "Acacia" i said crying "Clark?" they asked me. I nod. Everyone looks at Sam and too Kian "Oh god damn it" says Sam "Sam it's not your fault" i said getting up to hug him "I know its not but I dated her" he says "It was horrible" he adds "Don't say that Sammy" says Kian. I look at him in consern "Why?" i asked "she was trying to get to me" says Kian "Really?" i asked "yeah and i told her about you when we where in kindergarten, cause i liked you but you didn't know me tho" says Kian Blushing.

I tried to remember that far back... i remember that Kian was looking at me everyday walking with me when his house wasn't his way home he always sat next to me in show and tell. he always did skits and made me laugh and he always smiled at me when he heard me laugh "that was you?" i asked "yeah it was" i smiled "awh" i said kissing him on the lips "KIAN!" i said "what? i was waiting for this for ever" says Kian "Kian I am Connor's Girlfriend" i said "Oh" he says looking guitly "Sorry" i said rubbing his back. I took a sniff of Kian he smelt amazing "Mmmm, Kian you smell really good" i said "Thanks, its Connor's" says Kian. "Kian you shouldn't take Connor's stuff" says Jc "Yeah i know" he says.

"I have alot of work to do" i said "Awh" said the guys "sorry" i said "its fine"  says Jc I smile "Oh Jc, Can you get me a starbucks please?" i said "Yeah i can later Beth" he says i smile. and got to the books :)