don't ever leave me Okay Ricky?

chapter 24

Ricky's P.O.V

when I heard Bethany yelling downstairs when i was changing into my bathing suite i rushed down stairs "what's going on down here" i said "Beth is being a bitch all of a sudden" said Connor "Am not! i just haven't slept well okay after my own Sister died and the funeral was yesterday isn't helping my sleep Connor" snapped my love I glare at Connor while chasing Beth upstairs "Bethany babe what's the matter?" I said sitting on the bed. She lays her pretty head of hers on my lap and says

I love you Ricky to the moon and back" "I love you too to the moon and back" i said kissing her head "Chin up princess, let's take you somewhere perfect for relaxing" i said

"what are you talking about" Bethany said looking at me with those dark brow eyes "get dressed in a bathing suite and i'll be down stairs so i can get dressed" i said kissing her nose she looked at me concerned "what?" i said "why not change when i change" she said smiling "someone want's me" i winked "i already have you silly" i said going down stairs "Get ready with out me baby" i said shutting the door "what's going on with Bethers?" asked Andrea "lake of sleep i guess" i said "Okay Ricky go and change" said Bethany behind me "looking good my Flower" i said.

while I was getting changed i could hear Andrea or someone asking Bethany where on earth I'm taking her "i really don't know" says Bethany I am taking her to the beach just me and her time without the baby i know it will be hard for her but i just want to spend time with her alone without any of the O2L  boys and the girls "okay i'm ready baby" i said "looking good" said Bethany "can i have the baby Andrea" said Bethany "sorry baby no baby" i said.

she looked at me with those eyes "why" she said "cause it will be just you and me for today" i said kissing her "oh okay Ricky Bye Zoe" she said kissing Zoe and taking my hand to the car "I am so happy to get the day together" she smiled  looking out the window "me too" i said looking at her. she looked at me and said "why me?" I looked at her "what do you mean?" i asked her when we where in the parking lot and got out "i mean why me, why marry me" she said "cause I love you and wanted my life spent with you Bethany" I said.

as we spend all day together and watched a sunset as we went home and went to bed i was thinking if I did the right thing to marry Bethany at a young age or took her away from Connor when they where together i hated myself when i kissed her and Kat was looking out her doorm window i never heard Connor yell at a girl so beautiful as Bethany I felt bad when she told connor I kissed her by accident Connor didn't talk to me for weeks on end.

I sat there in bed uncomfortable i didn't want to wake up Bethany so i carefully got out of bed to use the bathroom and go downstairs to get something to eat (soooo him am i right xD) and went back to bed "Ricky Don't leave me please Don't leave me remember all the things we been through" whispered Bethany "Beth honey wake up" i said "oh Ricky i had a nightmare" said Bethany coming towards me.

"It's okay baby" i said her hair was wet from sweat it must been horrible "Don't leave me Ricky promise me?" said Bethany "Forever and always" i said "forever and Always" she said as she yawned cuddling up and fell asleep in my arms. As morning came i went down stairs to make Bethany Breakfast (Like any normal morning)  "Morning" said Sam "morning" i said "how did you sleep" i said "pretty good" said Sam "watcha cooking there?" asked Sam looking over my shoulder "something for Bethany" i said "ohhhh i see let me hanging like that" joked Sam "I'll make you something hold on" i said walking to me and Bethany's room.

"Morning My Love" i said setting the food on her lap "Morning Ricky" said Bethany "awe you made me breakfast" said Bethany with sparkling eyes "like every morning" i joked as i kissed her forehead "I have to cook for the rest of the house hold" i said "well arn't you a daddy of the house" said Bethany "well i am a daddy of you and Zoe" i said getting out of the bed "true" said Bethany "I'll get your plate when your done" i said "Ricky I can do it ya know" said Bethany "yeah I know" i said closing the door

"I have to look for a house today for me and Bethany" i whispered when i went down stairs "morning" said everyone "morning y'all" i said getting stuff to make pancakes and Sausage "you don't have to do this" said Trevor "do you want a homemade breakfast or not" i said "I am really not that hungry" said Kat "Are you sure" said Sam "yeah I'm fine" she said "okay i will check on you if you need anything" said sam

"okay" said Kat kissing her boyfriend "what happened with Katie?" said Jc "nothing She didn't tell me what was the matter with her" said Sam "that's strange" said Connor "yeah i know" Said Sam "Can someone take care of the food without burning the house down" i said laughing "i can take care of it" said Andrea and Jen "thank's girls" i said "where are you going?" asked Trevor "taking care of Zoe and my Wife" I said.

"Honey can i take your stuff" i said "yeah I'm done thank's Ricky" said Bethany kissing me " your welcome Zoe is Crying" i said to her "okay I'll take care of her" said Bethany getting up from the bed I dear not tell her i am looking homes all week talking to realestate agents looking for houses in California because we have alot of memories here and bad ones.

"Bethany i have to tell you something" i said shaking "what is it" said Bethany "well... I am looking at houses for us and the baby" i said "really how long have you been keeping this from me?" asked Beth " not that long" I said "couple days i take it" she said feeding the baby "no a week" i said "really can i see the houses you picked out for us?" asked Bethany "of course here" I said giving her my laptop "aw this is a cute backround" she said "well yeah it's us and Zoe" I said looking at her "yeah i know that" she said.

"these Houses are perfect for our family" said bethany smiling scrolling through the pictures "you like them? not to big?" I said "no they are perfect" my love said "thank God i talked to an realestate agent and well I think I found the perfect house" I said "really which one?" she asked me "This one" i said pointing to a picture on the beach "this is sooo perfect for us!" said Bethany "I thought you would like it" I said "when are we leaving?" she said exidedly "well when ever i get the call i guess" I said "well we have to tell everyone" she said "yeah let's go" I said "yay" she said getting out of bed "Bethany" i said looking down "what? oh right" she said "well i will let you get changed" i said  "I am just putting on PJ pants" she laughs "I knew that" I said "right" said Bethany.

"hey look who's up" Joked Andrea  I laughed  "yeah i had a good night sleep" said Bethany "I bet you did" I said. she blushes "Guys i have to tell you something" i said eveyone looked at me "what is it?" asked Rebecca "well, me and Bethany and Little Zoe are offically moving" I said "what when?" asked Jc "i don't know i have to get the call" i said "I have anouncement as well" said Kat