my Californa Tour guide pt2

Chapter four

Connor's Pov

Bethany looks so beautiful today Zach is a lucky guy i knew she tryed hard not to stare at me like really look at me! I stood in the door way of her bathroom "Okay I'm ready" says Bethany Shall we go Miss.Mota?" i go "Yes we shall Mr.Franta" she says in the cutest way "bye Katie" i said "Bye Connor bye Bethany!" she calls as i shut the door "where are we going today?" she asked me with a sparkle in her eye "my fave place" i said walking up to Zach's Dorm "hey babe we are here!" she called "i'm comming out!" says Zach "Finally you-" he cuts her off with a kiss "should we go?" i said uncomforably "okay" says Zach pulling away from his and Bethany's kiss.

As we walked to in and out burger "this is my favorite restrant " i explain "I like it" says Zach "me too"cherped Bethany "are you guys hungry?" I asked "I am" says Bethany "how about you Zach?" I asked him "Yeah i could go for a burger" says Zach "so it's setteled" I said i walked up to order my food "i would like a veggie burger please" says Bethany  "and for you sir?" says the lady "i would like a veggie buger please" says Zach Bethany looked at him "what? i am an Vegetarian too" he says "oh  i didnt know that" says Bethany Gosh i want her so bad it kills me.

"Two Veggie burgers and one Cheese burger" says the lady we got our food and went home and ate our food "I had a great time today Connor" says Bethany when we dropped off Zach at his Dorm "Yeah me too" i said "Connor, can i ask you something?" she says "what is it Beth?" i asked "Do you ever feel like you love someone who is someone who you just met? and maybe just maybe he would like you as well?" she asked me "Yeah I do" i said she smiles and kisses my cheek. She blushed and shut the door.  I walk away when she opened the door again and said "Connor wait" "Yeah? do you have my Notebook i gave you to read?" she asked me "Yeah its at my apartment" i said "What? why?" she says looking disapointed "yeah and just for the record I think its cute that you like my videos and my face" I said causing her to blush "really? i think its emarassing that you read it" says Bethany "really all the other guys liked it ans Sam Likes your sister" i said "really?" she says. "yeah, well i gotta go it was a really nice time hanging out with you" i said "me too Connor" she says she really wants to kiss me on the lips but dosen't "bye Bethany" i said "Bye Connor, I love you" she whispers i heard her but didn't say anything i just smiled. (End of Connor's POV)

i can't believe i said that to connor ugh I'm so dumb! I thought walking in my dorm "Hi Bethany!" says Katie "Hi Katie, can i ask you something?" i said "yeah sure, whats up?" she asked me "I think i love Connor" i said "what? but you're dating Zach!" she said "yeah I know that but i kissed connor" i said "what! how did this happen?" she said "i wasnt thinking, Katie" i said "its okay Bethany" she said soothing me I started to cry "Let me call connor" she saysi hand her my phone and dialed his number "hey this is Connor please leave a message after the beep" says his voicemail "Hey Connor its Katie please call me back its ergent" she says "thx, but didn't you hear that outside the dorm door?" i asked her "yeah i did.. Connor get your ass in here!" she yelled he opened the door "hey ummm-" i cut him off  "why where you eavesdropping on us?" i asked "sorry, i didnt mean too" says Connor.

"how much did you hear?" i said whipping my eyes "enough to do this" he says kissing me on the lips "Connor did you just...?" i trailed off to see Zach in the door way "Zach! wait!" i said "Beth, its over we are done" he says "Zach please!" i begged "no Beth, we're done" he says walking away i started to cry "Bethany, I'm so-" i cut him off "No, connor i'm sorry" i said hugging him. he hugged back "i really need a boyfriend" whinned Katie i looked at Connor to say 'Are we dating now?' he looked at me to say 'if you want to' he gives me his famous smirk i nod i keep on hugging him he is the one for me i think.

the next day...

"Why is everyone staring?" i asked Katie "you cheated on Zach" she whispered "I didn't cheat Connor Kissed me" i whispered "I know people started that rumor" she said "you Believed them" i whispered "No, i just wanted to tel you" she said "Thanks" i said hugging her. there i saw her Acacia Clark my 12th grade bully "Katie look over there" i said pointing to Acacia "yeah what about her?" she asked me "i know her she's a bitch" i whispered "she went to school with me" I said holding my notebook "oh well I'll see you after last period okay Beth?" she said walking off  this is my last week of collage i havent seen her yet what the hell? i grabbed my notebooks and stuff and walked to my fifth period fuck i hate this class so much! its math i hate math with a pasion my teacher is worse than my old math teacher. everyone was talking but me of course writing in my O2L notebook i was busy on Connor's page when i felt my phone buzz it was connor "hey what are you doing?" "Hi i'm in class" i said "oh sorry do you want to do something with me and the boys?" he said "Sure! can Kate come?" i said "of course more the fun right?" he says "thats true" i said "today's Monday babe wanna film with me?" he asked...

did he just call me babe? omg "yeah i would love too!" i said "i have to go Con xx" i texted "okay I'll pick you and KitKat up" he texted "that was lame XD" i said "whatever bye" he says the class has been drawn out forever it seemed like it feels like yesterday that i met Connor and his O2L crew it makes me wonder i was a fan and now i'm dating him funny right?  the last bell rang for last period when my teacher called my name when i left "yes sir?" i said "i have been asking to give you this Bethany" he says handing me a note it smelt like connor's sent i smiled "thank you" i said walking out the door "finally your here!" says Katie "yeah connor gave me a note to the teacher" i said smiling putting my books back "really?" she asked me.

"yeah, i want to open it when schools done" i said "okay i want to read it when your done" she says "okay" i said bumping into Acacia just my luck right "oh I'm sorry i didnt see you there" she said "oh its my fault" i said shyly walking away to gym wow she didn't reganze me weird as i walked to gym and got ready (of course i was the first one here) and got a volley ball hitting it over the net like i always do i'm such a loner when it comes to volley ball gosh. As more people walked in they stared at me like they wanted to kill me why are they staring at me? ugh whatever "welcome class!" says my gym teacher said he was super nice he was the only teacher i liked "we are doing volley ball for the past two weeks so pick out your partners" he bellows everyone got their partners but me wow cold shoulder much? "Beth where's your partner?" he asked me "i don't have one" i said feeling alone "dose anyone who dosen't have a partner can you be Bethany's?" he asked the class everyone had a partner "sorry Beth, guess you have to sit out these two weeks then" he says pating my shoulder.

Why is this staring now? i asked myself, Gym went on forever until it ended I felt like i was going to cry why was i so alone? I only have one Best friend which is Katie and a loving Connor why is everyone hating me?

well i hope you liked this:) sorry if it was stupid :'( why is everyone hating poor Bethers? what did she do wrong? find out for my next chapter :P

-BrookeTheUnicorn