Graduation day!

chapter 21

It's the best day ever! Graduation day is finally here! Four years of complete torture after what happened to Ricky I couldn't fathom the news when i was in class break Meredith texting me saying "I'm so sorry about Ricky he shouldn't deserve it. You know what they say 'good people bad timing'" i was so confused i texted her what's wrong with Ricky. She texted me that he got into a bad car accident this morning driving to your house dropping of flowers and breakfast for your one year anniversary I can't handle this. this pain in my heart and stomach.

"what should i wear tonight?" asked Kat sitting on the floor with my new room in O2L's house which i am pretty happy about cause i love this house and the guys "I don't know i haven't really thought about it"  I confessed "Oh are you thinking of Ricky?" asked Katie "yeah i am I hate being alone" i said almost crying "Awwww Bethany I feel so bad for you my heart hates to see you cry and be this upset" said Katie "I know I'm sorry Kat" i said "I can't help it sorry" i said reading the tweets that people have tweeted me and Ricky "Awww i love reading my MOTAvators and RickiePickels" i tweeted out.

I got alot of tweets that i got mention in like "omg please follow me, ILSM!" and "awww You and Ricky are the cutest couple eveaaaa get married" i laughed at that one so i had to reply "I Don't know go bug Ricky to propose to me" i tweeted Everyone was tweeting Ricky and tagging me in it "RICKY DILLON GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND PREGNENT AND GET MARRIED!" one said  "OMG you guys are some clever Fans" i tweeted "@BethanyMota ILOVEYOU, Will you marry me and be Mrs.Dillon?" Tweeted Ricky "OMG proposing on twitter Rikcy how romantic" i tweeted sarcasticly "Well sorry if im still in the hospital" tweeted Ricky "ugh whatever" i said "Text me you weirdo" i said.

"But i love talking to you where our fans can read them" tweeted Ricky "Ugh fine whatever but you are coming to my Graduation to night at 9:00 right?" i asked him "Of course i am i have to ask my nurse" said ricky "meh fine i have to hug you Ricky" I said "I have to love you" Said Ricky "Ohhhhh i see how it is Rick" i said "Some is getting flirty" said Jc "@Jccaylen staph interfering with our conversation" tweeted Ricky "Thank you @RICKYPDILLON @jccaylen" i said "Who are you talking to" asked Kat "Ricky and Jc on Twitter" I said letting her read the tweets "wow, proposing in a tweet so low" she laughed "I know right that's what i said" i said laughing "what's so funny?" said Kian coming in.

"Nothing Ricky Proposed to me on twitter" i said bursting out laughing again "that's so low" he said laughing "That's what Katie said" i said "that's what your laughing about?" said Kian "yeah and Jc reading our conversation and yeah" i said "that's why your laughing?" said Kian "Yeah" we said together "I think Ricky is coming home tonight before your Graduation Beth" Said Kian "OMG really!" I said Hugging him "yeah, he texted me last night" said Kian "That's awesome news" said Kat getting up from the floor "I'm hungry" i said holding my stomach "yeah me too" Said Kat "wanna go somewhere or stay here?" I asked her "stay here i don't feel like getting ready" she said Laughing "Fine, I'll make something" I said going down stairs to the kitchen.

Kat's P.O.V

"Hey Kat? can i ask u something?" said a familar voice "Sam?" I asked "Yeah, It's Important" he said walking toward me "Is it about Mackenzie?" I asked "yeah actually" Said Sam he looked like he has been crying "what about her?" i asked him "well, she broke up with me and well i havn't  told her how i feel about her" said Sam "Sam, I hate seeing you like this" I said stroking his hair while he cried on my shoulder "aw Sammy please stop crying please?" i said  as i whipped his tears away. "Kat, Thank you for listening to me" he said hugging me "anything to help a friend" i said Hugging him back.

The moment i knew his lips where on mine and my lips where on his "Sam. You know we shouldn't do this" i said "why not Kat?" he said breaking our Kiss "well, i like someone else" i said hurting "who?" he asked taken aback "His name is Sam and-" sam cut me off "I like you too Kat" He whispered slowly going down my back "Sam" i whispered "Kat, why r u letting me?" he asked "Cause your my Sam that I like" I said softly "and your my Kat that I like" he said softly touching my butt.

***

Moments later after me and Sam spent time in his room "Sam that was ummm intresting" i said "yeah it was" he said walking out of the room  me following behind what have i done? i think to myself Yes i admit it i like Sam i really do but that don't matter now, Graduation is comming up and i need to focus on granduating and Sam next. I walk down stairs to the Kitchen where Bethany and the rest of the O2L guys where sitting and eating Bethany's food that she made "hey where have you been?" asked Jc "Just doing something" i said "Or doing someone" said Connor I felt my cheecks blush "Ohhhhh someone did Kat" said Trevor "Nobody did me" i snaped getting a plate "oh riiiiiight" said Sam going to get  a plate as well "You have to admit sooner or later" said Sam whispering  sending chills up my spine.

"I am not doing it, it was your fault" I said "oh really" he said kissing me "I saw that Sam" said Kian "busted" I whispered to Sam "Yeah no Shit" he whispered back "Yeah we r dating" said Sam Happily "since when?" asked Jc "Since today" i said getting some mac and cheese "Oh okay then how did Mackanzie take it?" asked Kian "well she broke up with me sadly" said Sam.

After hours of talking about me and Sam me and Bethany desided to go to bed "night guys" i said kissing and hugging all of them "night girls" said the guys "@RickyPDillon Goodnight I love you sooooo much. I hope you can make it to my Grad"  Bethany tweeted "@BethanyMota Beautiful of course i can make it, i'm recovered and ready to kiss you and be at your side again".

~End of Kat's P.O.V~

I woke up to a fimaller face "Ricky?" i asked half asleep "what do you think?" he said kissing me "RICKY! YOUR HERE WITH ME JUST IN TIME FOR MY GRAUDATION HOW AND WHERE?" i said happily "Thanks Jc for driving me" said Ricky cuddling me "I missed you so much" i said "I know I missed you more than anything in the world Beth" Said Ricky sleeply "You must be tired my god" i said "a little" yawned Ricky "you sleep in a comfortable bed for once" i said laughing "You know what would be better?" he asked.

"what would that be?" i asked "Sleeping with you" whispered Ricky "I like that idea" i said giggling sleeping in his arms once again...

~Graduation night~

It's finally here! the most amazing night ever graduating from Collage people watching you getting you diploma and shaking hands and taking pictures throwing your hat in the air after your name as been called "Bethany Noel Mota" said my Professor "GO BETHANY!" scram Ricky I looked at him Of course he was vlogging. I blew him a kiss "Thank you Professor" i said Hugging him "You made it a great 4 years for me" i added "Katie Marie Nichole" said her Professor "YEW GO KAT!" scream Sam.

God why did we pick loud boyfriends? my God... When we threw our hats into the air and went home take pictures and go to sleep everything seemed like a dream but in reality, it was a beginning of something new

 look up Breath by Alex G this song supost to be here but won't work -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDnhBDP3q8I

~Sorry guys this took way to long! I feel like i have abounded my story xD but I didn't don't worry! I have mid-terms and homework and Christmas Parties and all this crap to do so please don't stop reading this thank you so much for reading this it took me awhile to write and think about it~