Moving Day

chapter 27

"Moving day" i said sadly laying there in my temporally bed and home thinking all of the best moments in here i smile to myself "Oh how i am going to miss you house" i whispered sadly "knock knock" said Ricky "Hi Ricky" i said gloomy "babe i know your sad but you have to get up now it's-" i cut him off "Moving day, yeah i know" i said still laying here. "Oh babe what am i going to do with you?" said Ricky coming to the bed "I don't know" i said laying my head down on his chest.

"I love you" said Ricky "I love you too" i said getting up "nice underwear" says Ricky winking i just laugh "why are you looking then?"  i said "cause i can" Said Ricky "wow, i don't even know you anymore" i joked he chuckled and grabbed my hand and pulled me onto of him "Ricky" i said "Bethany" he said after awhile "I really enjoy this" i said feeling not ashamed to say it "I like it too" he said kissing me.

~Moving~ I said goodbye to my best friends and a couple tears as well "Bye boys don't burn down the house when i am gone" i said to the O2L boys hugging them "we wont" said Kian hugging me last i hugged Andrea, Alexa, Rebecca, Jenn, and Amanda "I will miss you so much Beth" said the girls "I Will miss you too" i said crying "c'mon Beth we don't want to be in traffic" said Ricky "Okay" i said looking at the house one more time. "I will miss this house" I said taking a picture of the house.

"Bethany, you want anything?" said Ricky while parking in seven eleven "water and maybe something to eat" I said "Okay I'l be right back" said Ricky  kissing me "I will feed Zoe when your gone" i said "good" said Ricky "Come here little Zoe, feeding time" i said unbuckling her "back" said Ricky "good i am just done feeding Zoe" i said "wow she feeds fast" said Ricky popping open an Arizona "yeah she dose" i said opening my chips. I am actually glade we moved out" i said opening my laptop "really?" Ricky asked surprised.

"Yeah it was way to noisy" i said 'yeah they can be pretty damn loud" he laughs as he stops at a red light i yawned "you tired babe?" said Ricky "yeah kinda, you don't mind if you drive all the way?" i asked feeling bad "not at all" he said smiling "thanks" i said shutting my eyes about an hour we are at our new house "babe wake up we are here" said Ricky shaking me "whoa? we are?" i said yawning and stretching "yeah you slept all the way here" he laughs.

The house was beautiful just like in the pictures "Oh Ricky this house is beautiful" i said looking at it "yeah it is but not as beautiful as you" he said looking at me. i smile "now we wait for the movers!" i said cheerfully "yep what should we do first?" he asked me "hmm i can unpack what we have" i said "sounds good! and I can pick the rooms" he said kissing me walking in the house. and i got the boxes one by one "unpacking is hard" i said laughing after a few hours "no kidding" he said placing our wedding picture and all of our friends "i remember our wedding" said Ricky smiling "you do?" i asked

"Yes like it was yesterday" he said "can you tell me about it, Please?" i asked "yes, it was on the beach the sun was a bright orange/ pinkie color it was warm as hell but beautiful, I remember how beautiful you looked when the sun hit your hair. When you saw me your eyes where shining bright like stars" he said as he continued i remember that day and he was right it was the best day ever "the movers are here! finally" i said going to the door.

"good evening ma'ma sorry we where late, traffic" said the mover "that's quite alright" i said while they starting moving and i start unpacking again "thank you" i said paying them "your welcome see ya soon" said one of them handing me a piece of paper "okay bye" i said shutting the door behind them "babe, they are gone" i said sitting on the couch wearing a tang top and shorts "babe you look very *coughs* hot" he said taking of his shirt.  "come here" he said kissing me "Ricky" i said "Bethany" he said smiling.

"you enjoyed that way to much Bethany" he grins "you did to" i grin back "yes i did" he smiles I blush "we should order something for dinner" i said walking to my laptop "what do you want babe?" i asked my shirtless husband "I don't  know" said Ricky "not helping" i said laughing "we can get Piazza" i said "sounds good to me" he said hugging me from behind I felt his hot body on my bare skin makes my skin have goosebumps "what do you want on it?" i asked turning around to face him "i just want to have you" he said.