stressed

chapter 10

I walked into my University my first time in a month i wonder if people noticed? "HEY BETH!" called a guy who i never seen before "hi?" i asked "My name is Patrick and i want you to join this" he says handing me a flyer saying "Suicidal thoughts" i look at him weird "What's this?" i asked "talking about what's upsetting you inside" says Patrick walking away. I stand there looking at the flyer crossing the word 'Suicidal' i sigh and walking to my locker something fell out of my locker. "Huh whats thi- Oh my god no" i whispered and looking at the blades in the bag "Who would do this?" i asked. I desided to text Connor the blades in the bag. To:Con my Bon from: Bethers; "Connor look who put this into my locker"

To:Bethers from: Con my Bon: "I am coming down there, now"  To:Con my Bon from: Bethers "No don't i will just tell someone about this" "From: Con my Bon To: Bethers "Fine, I love you Bethany" To:Con my Bon From: Bethany "I love you too" then we ended the conversation. I walked down to the office to tell them what happened "E-exuse me" i said nervously "Yes sweetie?" she asked me "Well someone put Blades inside my locker" i said they all looked at me like i was crazy "May i see them?" she asked me i nod and grabbed the bag from my hoodie pocket "How long was these in your locker?" says the lady "I don't know a month" i said "and you didn't notice this?" she asked "I was gone for a month" i said.

"Oh" she said "Yeah... do you know if you know who put these in my locker by chance?" i asked her "let me see" says the lady  "Thank god" i said she looked at the cameras "Here it is do you know who he is?" she asked me "unfortunetly i do" i said looking at the camera it was Zach "want me to call him down?" asked a different lady "yes please" i said getting choked up "can we please have Zach Mann come to the princable's office" she says i was nervous like gonna puke nervous "Zach, did you put these in this poor girl's locker?" she asked him. He looked at me with sad eyes "yes i did but i didn't want to do it" he confessed "What? what do you mean you didn't mean to do it?" i asked "Acacia made me do it" he said "What? why Acacia" i said "I don't know Beth, I 'm really sorry about putting the Blades in your locker" he says hugging me "it's okay i forgive you" i said hugging him back "Really?" he asked me "yeah, i mean i got worse" i said "You did?" he asked me while we where walking out of the office together "yep, but that was the past" i said "I'm just glade your all right" he says "really i thought you hated me" i said looking at him "i don't Acaica dose" he says looking abit... sad "why though?" I asked him "she thinks, well you stole me away from her" he says sitting down in the hall way "but i didn't though she has to get that through her blond head" i said "Yeah i know" he says putthing his arm around me....

"Uhhh what are you doing?" i asked looking at his arm "what? oh right your dating Connor" he says looking sad "Sorry" i said walking to my class "yeah I'll text you later i guess" he says "yeah" i said he looked at me again and runs off to his locker.

should i have butterflys still? what if i still love Zach... no i love Connor not zach... Or do i no i love Connor and only connor... or do i??