I was in love but you broke me

Chapter 20

I was sitting on my bed the day before Graduation before i couldn't see Ricky, Kate, Mere, Jenny and the O2L Boys before everything that has happen to me in this Dorm my first real relationship that I know I exist I watch everyday following on Twitter seeing what's up with all my new friends. I get a sick feeling in my stomach "what happens now?" i think I sit on my bed thinking about the life ahead of me all the words all the familiar people and familiar Places slowly erasing from my mind (i might have stolen this from beyond two soul, Been watching pewds forever)  Mere comes in to my room "hey Beth what's the matter?" she says "I am just nervous for graduation, i guess" i said "everyone is Bethers, you have a great guy you can stay with" Meredith said.

She is right everyone is anxious to graduate start a new life make a family with their partners and i'm one of them to be honest, me and Ricky is doing beautifully thanks for Asking I really love him more than I did with Connor I know its weird to think about it but its true that time when me and Ricky Kissed me i couldn't get his lips  off my mind i told Katie that Ricky Kissed me. And of course she didn't believe me she always says "Ricky won't do that he's a nice guy" speech. And of course Ricky wouldn't touch me when I was dating Connor... "Bethany Noel Mota earth to Bethany" says Mere waving her hand over my face.

"Yeah sorry i was thinking about something" i lied "Oh about what?" asked Mereidith "Ricky" i said "awh well he is doing better" she informs me "thank God" i said getting up Ricky had a car accedent last night i was worried sick about him "i know you are worried about him the day before Graduation, he wanted me to give you this" she said handing me a note "my Dear Beth i am doing good in my hospital bed i have you in my head smiling telling me to be okay, wich i am i will be sitting frount row hearing your speech on grad day but for now doing tests and such, dont forget about me love you dearest Rick"

I started to cry i can't believe he wrote me i was so worried "can we go to Ricky's hospital please" i begged Mere "sure let's go" she said getting off my bed and going  out the door so i can get changed "you can come in now" i said "good" she said "i just need to do my make up then we can go" i said "okay I'll just sit here" Mere said sitting on my spin chair "i can't find my eye brow pencil" i moaned "ugh you loose everything Bethany" laughs Meredith "yeah i know, help me look for it" i said "okay okay I'll help you look" she says getting up.

We serched for like half an hour "found it" said Mere "finally" i said laughing "now I can finally do my eyebrows" i added "you done? so we can see Rick" said Mere boardly "yeah let's go" I said to Mere. we drove to the hospital "Can we please see Ricky Dillon please" said Mere to the front desk "ahh yes, you must be Ricky's Girlfriend" she said turning to me "Yes I am" i said "well he heard allot about you" she said smiling while we where walking to his room.

"well here's his room room 304" said the lady "thank you" said Mere "you are welcome sweetie" said the laddie "Hey sweetie" i said to Ricky he looked horrible black eye, broken arm, fractured rib and bloody nose. i feel soooo bad for him i bet it was a fucking drunk driver i hate those guys so much when i walked to his bed side i heard him whisper "Bethany is that you?"  "yes its me how are you feeling" i said i thought i was going to cry "I am doing fine don't worry about me" said Ricky weakly "i was just worried about you thats all" i said kissing him "come here" he says pullin gme in to the bed with him "i dont think we can do this Ricky" i said laughing "i know but i miss your cuddles and kisses" said Ricky kissing me "awh now isn't that cute" said the Nurse walking in "we know" said Ricky laughing "when your here he seems better and you two look so cute on that bed" said the Nurse "mind if you take a picture of us" asked Ricky.

She laughed "sure" she said taking Ricky's Phone "there you go, Do you want me to take a picture of you on your phone Bethany?" said the nurse "will you please thank you" i said snuggling up to Ricky "this is so going on Insagram" i whispered in his ear "yes it will" he said kissing my neck "guys not in the hospital bed" laughs Mere "sorry i haven't seen my babe since forever" mumbles Ricky I have forgotten how cute he is.