twenty

Once I dropped grandma, Mom and dad off at the airport, I texted matt to call me and driving home, i received a call from Matt.

"Hey," I answered. I always spoke so loud when I was in the car.

"Are you in the car?" Matt asked. He would easily be able to hear the highway.

"Yeah,"

"Where you going?"

"Just dropped my parents and grandma off at the airport,"

"Where are they going?" Matt asked concerned. "Is everything okay?"

"They have to go up to New York to see a specialist for grandma,"

"Shit, is everything okay?" Matt's voice quivered.

"Yeah, I think so," My heart started to thump in my chest.

"What do you mean 'I think so'?"

"Grandma had some tests done and she needs to see a specialist, it's nothing to crazy,"

"Does she need surgery or something?"

"I don't know," My hands felt shaky as I drove. I really was worried for grandma. "She had some heart problems when grandpa died and she was going well when we moved in, but I don't know,"

Wiping my face, my body felt fragile and my concentration was beginning to fade.

"Are you okay?" Matt's voice was concerned and it was comforting to be able to talk with him.

"I don't know," I huffed, exiting off the highway. "They just left so suddenly, I'm just not completely sure what's going on,"

"So what's the plan? Are you staying at home?"

"Yeah, I'll be at home?"

"You want me to come over?"

"You can sleep over this weekend, but it might be a bit late now, I don't want to interrupt your schedule on a school night,"

"Babe, a schedule?" Matt chuckled.

"First, don't call me babe, it's a little condescending. Second, we have assignments and school,"

"Okay, what do you want for me to call you, princess?"

"Princess?" I rose an eyebrow. I couldn't lie, I liked it.

"You're my princess," Matt said affectionately.

"While it has some questionable connotations to it, I don't hate it when you call me that,"

"We both know you're the biggest sub," Matt chuckled

"We can discuss this later," I told Matt, turning onto my street. "Look, if you really want to, you can come over, you can sleep over if you want to, just we have to go to school tomorrow,"

"Where are you, I'll be there as soon as possible,"

"I just got home," I told Matt, parking in the driveway.

"I'll be there in five minutes,"

Matt arrived in exactly five minutes, ringing the door bell, breathing heavily.

"Did you run here or something?" I opened the door, amused at his red cheeks and staggered breathing.

"Only a little walk," Matt kissed me, letting himself in. Leading him into the living room, sitting down.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked him, Matt sitting down on the couch. "Water? Tea?"

"I'm okay," Matt told me.

"So was your Mom okay with this?" I asked Matt, warming up the leftover food in the fridge.

"She was fine, I told her what was going on, and said I could stay tonight and if I came home tomorrow night, I could stay all weekend with you," Matt pressed his body next to mind, wrapping his arm around me, pressing his lips on my neck down to my shoulder moving the collar of my t-shirt away.

"So a sleepover?" I turned to him, wrapping  my arms around him, pecking his lips.

"I guess you could call it that," Matt smirked, tucking his hands underneath my t-shirt, lying them on my warm back kissing me feverishly.

I eating with Matt in the living room, we watched a french film that it was his and Gracie's favourite. The film revolved around the life of Monsieur Hulot and his nephew who he dearly loves who lives in an ultra-modern suburb in which Monsieur Hulot hates. I liked it.

We watched the entire film intently and then I eventually persuaded Matt that we had to go to bed or I would undoubtedly not wake up in the morning.

"So I'm going to put an alarm on for eight so we can leave at eight thirty," I explained to Matt, lying in the dark, the two of us about to go to sleep. I didn't eat breakfast and only got dressed, had coffee and left.

"Could we do seven thirty?" Matt rolled over, facing me. "I like to eat in the morning,"

Taking my phone from the bedside table, I set the alarm for seven thirty. I was going to really need the sleep.

Matt and I had never slept together before, but it was nice. Our own escapades had always occured during the day time, or had an end to it by the nighttime.

We both slept in my room and I was in bliss to have him hold me. While it was only fall, the chill had begun to set in and  sleeping next to each other, I could feel his cold feet brush against mine which only heightened the sensuality of sleeping with a partner.

a/n; sorry i haven't updated, just my real life has been messy and i haven't got a chance
also thankyou from 100 VOTES
holy shit i feel important