"You'll Never See Her Again!"

Start from the beginning

The Sea's Daughter smirked, then hit her mum with a pillow, "Alright. Hot chocolate sounds awesome."

Sally smiled and smacked her back with a stuffed seahorse cushion, "Good."

:3

Perci decided that if she was gonna get answers, the best person to go to was RED. Walking through the camp, it being a while since that fucking party on Olympus, she was swamped by some of the younger campers, apparently being fans.

A few of the older campers nodded their heads or waved their hand in either greeting or respect. But it was just great to see Camp Half-Blood up and running again, the burned and ruined cabins replaced, looking even better than before. There were new trees and happier nymphs.

The demigoddess had, of course, stopped by to see Chiron, but said it was only a quick visit and that she needed to see Rachael. He waved her off with a wide smile on his face, just happy to see her again. The centaur had been a little worried that Perci would blame him.

She didn't.

The area looked slightly abandoned, but that was just because it was a weird looking Cave and to keep any monsters out, them thinking it empty. She entered and immediately, Perci was drowned in colour. It was beautiful, no doubt about it and thankfully the Oracle was in.

The redhead was sitting on a filthy blue couch, sketching something. Her hair was wild and there were a few splotches from the charcoal she was drawing with, on her face. The girl wore paint-spattered jeans and a dark green shirt. She then turned to see the sea green eyed Savior, standing in the entrance, "Ah!! My favourite demigoddess!! How dare you not come and see me for six months!?"

Perci bit her lip and shrunk in on herself. If anyone could make her feel a little scared, it was the girl who threw a blue plastic brush at a certain Titan, "Sorry RED. Been a bit busy."

"Yeah, I've heard!! You're getting hitched!"

The Daughter of Poseidon groaned and dragged her hands over her face. She practically stomped over to Rachel and dropped onto the couch, a pout on her face, "Yeaaaah."

"But that's not what you're here for, is it?"

"Nooooo."

The brown-eyed girl cringed, sympathetic, "I can't believe the Gods set this up. I mean I know they were jerks, but this? Jeez."

"I know RED. Can I...talk to the Oracle?"

"You want another prophecy?" The girl asked, shocked.

"Gods I hope not. But I do want to speak to her."

Rachel scratched at her head, viciously, a confused look spread across her face, "Alright, but..."

"But?"

"I hope there won't be another war, Perc."

"Me too RED. Me too."

Both sharply inhaling, they faced each other, full-bodied on the couch, "Go ahead."

Perci nodded, "Oracle of Delphi, come forth so I may ask my question."

No matter how many times it happened, it would always creep the demigoddess out.

Rachel's eyes rolled back into her head, them beginning to glow and green smoke poured out her mouth, filling the room. The girl's hair stood on end and it was like a wind was blowing through it and at her clothes.

"Speak, Persephone Jackson, Daughter of Poseidon."

She winced at the otherworldly voice, "Why am I having these visions?"

Silence reigned as the Oracle mulled over her question like they were deciding what they should tell her, "Your predicament, is that of the past, present and future. Your own and others. Soon, the Fates will come, a gift shall be given, that follows one's end."

Perci took all this in. Her dreams were real. That scared her, "But isn't that your job? You're the damn Oracle!! And that doesn't answer my question. And who's end?"

The Oracle hummed, amused, "That is all we will tell you, Saviour of Olympus, one of the Seven and Child of Prophecies. And that is more than one question."

Perci scowled. The last thing she expected today was being sassed by a really old lady.

The eerie green light faded from Rachel's eyes and the fog receding back into the red head's mouth like someone who took a gulp of air when breaking the surface of water. She slumped forward but Perci caught her before she could fall off the couch.

A slurred voice then met her ears, "You get, what yah, come for?"

"Not really RED." Perci groaned, "Not really."

"Yah gonna, stay for, a little while?

"O'course. Someone's gotta look after your drunk ass."

"I'm not drunk!!" Rachel whined like a little girl.

"Yeah, but you're acting like someone off their face."

The redhead snorted.

"Come here loser."